Cyprus is one of the world study destinations in the world that afford local and international students the opportunity to gain a degree at a top-notch, world-class and excellence-driven Institution abroad. So if you have nursed the ambition to study in Cyprus, then, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We have all the information you need to study in Cyprus. Not just studying in Cyprus but on a scholarship. I hope you are ready?
- Brief Description
- ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition 2020 in Limasol, Cyprus.
- University of Cyprus Scholarships for Ph.D. Students, 2020
- CYTA – CIIM Full and Partial Master Scholarships for International Students in Cyprus, 2020
- Cyprus Institute Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship for Doctoral Studies, 2020
- Cyprus International Institute of Management Scholarships, 2020
- PhD Scholarships in Computational Sciences at Cyprus Institute
Cyprus is located in the south of Turkey on an island in the Mediterranean Sea just after Sardinia, it is also close to Sicily. It is the third-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is geographically located in Asia but it is politically a European country and also a member of the EU.
More than 63,000 university students from over 131 different countries are currently enrolled in twelve major universities in Cyprus. If you desire education with a nice and conducive environment where you can also meet different people from different cultures, then you should consider studying in Cyprus.
A lot of universities offer scholarships base on varying factors to the most prestigious, outstanding and self-confident students in Cyprus. However, the world scholarship forum has compiled this list of scholarships available for undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. studies in Cyprus, to help you whose dream of studying in one of the world’s best study locations for international students might be cut short because of unavailability fund.
ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition 2020 in Limasol, Cyprus.
This competition is your ticket to European and global success. Provided you have a green business idea and have what it takes to become an entrepreneur. Your idea can be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change.
it is eligible for businesses that have not yet started or is under 1 year in existence.
This competition is currently ongoing.
The deadline is believed to be in June 2020.
University of Cyprus Scholarships for Ph.D. Students, 2020
The University of Cyprus is offering scholarships to Ph.D. Students for the academic year 2020. These scholarships are addressed to the full-time Ph.D. students of the University of Cyprus who are already registered into courses.
The Deadline is 3rd April 2020.
Here are the FAQs for University of Cyprus Ph.D. scholarship questions
CYTA – CIIM Full and Partial Master Scholarships for International Students in Cyprus, 2020
CYTA & Cyprus International Institute of Management is delighted to invite applications for full as well as partial scholarships to pursue a master’s degree program in Cyprus. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The deadline is May 15th.
Cyprus Institute Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship for Doctoral Studies, 2020
The Cyprus Institute is now accepting applications for Dean’s Distinguished Scholarships to pursue doctoral studies. During the 2020 academic terms, the institute will offer scholarships for this programs-Energy, Environment, and Atmospheric Sciences, Computational Sciences Science and Technology in Cultural Heritage.
Cyprus International Institute of Management Scholarships, 2020
Cyprus International Institute of Management is offering seven full scholarships worth € 82,000 and 50 partial scholarships. These scholarships are open to both Cyprus and international students for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
PhD Scholarships in Computational Sciences at Cyprus Institute
The Cyprus Institute is offering two scholarships for its Ph.D. program in Computational Sciences Co-funded by the EU H2020 VI-SEEM Project. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to study at The Cyprus Institute, applying their research towards the activities of the EU H2020 VI–SEEM project.
The cost of living as an international student in Cyprus is very low and affordable. The cost of living in Cyprus is between 300 Euros to 650 Euros per month.
This will take care of expenses like food, books, accommodation, etc. Therefore as an international student, it is important to note that there is no complete free university in Cyprus, but there are obviously universities with very low tuition to bring the feeling like you’re studying for free.
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2020
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship 2020 | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia, 2020
- 15 Belgium Scholarships for Ugandan Students 2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully funded scholarships for developing countries 2020
- 20 Masters Scholarships for Chad to Study Abroad 2020
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries 2020
- 20 Masters Scholarships For Burundi Students To Study Abroad 2020
- 13 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COMOROS STUDENTS 2020
- Ongoing Local Scholarships in Sudan 2020
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries 2020
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada 2020
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA, 2020
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.