Cyprus International Institute of Management offers seven full scholarships worth € 82,000 and 50 partial scholarships. These scholarships are open to both Cyprus and international students for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate program (Masters and PhD studies). The scholarships are aimed at helping prospective students study internationally recognized programs at CIIM, at both the undergraduate and the postgraduate level.
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) is a non-profit international business school established in 1990 by a group of business leaders and a team of prominent academics representing some of the world’s top business schools.
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any of the following programmes:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Public Sector Management (MPS,M),
- MSc in Management, MSc in Financial Services,
- MSc in Human Resource Management and MSc in Educational Leadership and Administration.
The scholarship is hosted by the Cyprus International Institute of Management, Cyprus .
Scholarship is open to indigenous and international students.
There are seven full scholarships worth € 82,000. Apart from these 7 full scholarships, there are 50 partial scholarships available that can cover up to 50% of the tuition fees.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Any individual eligible for admission to the CIIM programmes of his/her choice may compete for these scholarships. The scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit to candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of:
- Educational background
- Personal qualities
- Success in an interview
Candidates for MBA and MPSM need to have a minimum of 3 years work experience (the duration of service in the army will also be counted towards work experience).
College Admission Requirement
who will make a positive contribution in the classroom.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
The mode of application is online.
For the deadline, Contact the Employer. Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students
- University of Brighton Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Scholarships in UK
- Fully funded Top 5 scholarships to study in Cyprus
- Management Program At Swedish Institute Of Management Asia
- El Camino College International Scholarships in USA
- Ulster University International Postgraduate Scholarship at Ireland
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sports Scholarships for International Students in Ireland
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.