Australian students facing financial constraints can now apply for Curtin Housing Bursary Scholarship. In response to the negative impact of the pandemic, financial and housing Support Bursary is available to assist students.
The Curtin Housing Scholarship was created to help young students in need of financial support and want to live with Curtin Housing. The scholarship will provide a one-time $ 1,000 scholarship for housing on the Curtin campus.
A quick glance at the table of contents will reveal the highlight of all information discussed in this article.
- About Curtin
- Level /Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationalities
- Eligibility for Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020
- Step 1: Open the application form
- Step 2: Complete Online Application
- Step 3: Submit Online Application
- Step 4: Receive Application Receipt
- Step 5: Evaluation
- Step 6: Result
- Step 7: Acceptance
- Application Deadline for Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020
Curtin is an innovative global university known for its highly effective research, its strong industry partnerships, and its commitment to preparing students for the jobs of tomorrow. They focus on the relationships and collaborations between our Australian and international locations and seek education and research to solve international issues and challenges.
Curtin was conferred university status after legislation was passed by the Parliament of Western Australia in 1986. Since then, the university has been expanding its presence and has campuses in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. It has ties with 90 exchange universities in 20 countries.
The University comprises five main faculties with over 95 specialist centers. It had a Sydney campus from 2005 to 2016; on 17 September 2015, Curtin University Council made a decision to close its Sydney campus by early 2017.
Level /Field of Study
The Curtin Housing Scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. These Curtin scholarships will be awarded in the area proposed by the university.
Curtin University in Australia hosts the Curtin Housing Scholarship. Find other Australian scholarships for international students in 2020.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc
The Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020 is available for students of Australian nationals, permanent residents of Australia, permanent Australian citizens with visas for humanitarians, or New Zealanders.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Curtin scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020 Worth
The Curtin Housing Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- A one-off stipend ranging from $250 – $1,500.
- The payment is made directly to the residence from the first half of 2020. The beneficiary does not receive the amount directly.
Eligibility for Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to apply for the Curtin Scholarship:
- The Australian citizen with permanent residence in Australia has a permanent humanitarian visa in Australia or New Zealand
- Enrolled in a minimum of 25 credit points in semester 1, 2020
- In financial hardship as a direct consequence of COVID-19
- Maintain current enrollment in semester 1, 2020. Students who withdraw from units or their course will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded
How to Apply for Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020
Step 1: Open the application form
The application form is available through the “Apply Online” button at the top right corner of this page.
Step 2: Complete Online Application
Fill out the online application form
You can save the application form at any time.
Also, applicants can apply for several scholarships at the same time
Step 3: Submit Online Application
The deadline for this online application is on the top of the page
Incomplete applications will not be evaluated
After sending, the status of the application changes to “Sent”.
Step 4: Receive Application Receipt
The application confirmation will be sent to the student’s e-mail as soon as the application has been submitted.
Step 5: Evaluation
After submission, a panel of evaluators will review all applications. Factors put into consideration during evaluation include:
- Financial need
- Type of study ( Full-time students will gain more consideration)
- Current Scholarship Status (students who are not current beneficiaries of a scholarship stand a greater chance)
Step 6: Result
Applicants will receive results within 4 weeks of the end of the scholarship via the stock exchange channel.
All successful and successful applicants will be informed
Step 7: Acceptance
Successful applicants must accept the terms before the deadline via the Student OASIS channel.
Note: The scholarship will be awarded if applicants with sufficient needs are available. The scholarship is not transferable to another home.
To apply for this Curtin Scholarship, click the button below.
Application Deadline for Curtin Housing Scholarship 2020
The application portal for this housing scholarship started on 30 of March, 2020. And, submissions for Curtin Housing Scholarship ended on 5th June, 2020
- Flemish Government Scholarships at the University of Antwerp in Belgium
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- 15 Scholarships for Cote D’Ivoire to Study in Australia
- Aspiring Animation Professional Scholarship
- Fully Funded Canadian Government International Scholarships
- 19 PhD Scholarships for Congo Students
- Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program in Singapore
- Indiana University Rising Star International Scholarship in USA
- 15 Scholarships for Djiboutian students in Singapore
- 15 Scholarship for Central African to Study in Australia