CrossLites is pleased to announce a scholarship contest for high school, college, and graduate school, students. Although the competition is open to high school, College, and Graduate students, you can only compete against students at your level.
CrossLites offers enrichment opportunities through scholarships, community outreach and an excellent collection of messages and resources of FREE inspiration.
The CrossLites team is committed to promoting the dissemination of Dr. Parker’s message to a wider audience around the world to improve society.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
CrossLites Scholarship Contest is available to high school, college, and graduate school students. Students studying in any field can apply for this CrossLites Scholarship Award
CrossLites Scholarship Contest is taken and hosted in the USA. If you are an international student seeking scholarships to study in the United State of America, you can find such on Study in the USA category. You can also check out other Study Abroad scholarships available for you irrespective of where you are coming from.
CrossLites Scholarship Contest is available to US citizens and international students. As an international student, you can browse through our list of scholarship by country to select any scholarship for a particular country you wishes to study in.
Prices are as follows:
- 1st place: $ 4,000.00
- 2nd place: $ 2,500.00
- 3rd place: $ 1,500.00
- 4th place: $ 1000.00
- 5th place: $ 750.00
- 6th place: $ 500.00
- 5 lottery winners win $ 150 each
- There are no minimum requirements for the GPA or test score to qualify for the scholarship contest.
- Any student currently enrolled in a high school, college or university can apply.
How to Apply for Crosslites Scholarship Award 2020
To apply for the CrossLites grant, candidates must write a reflection essay (400 to 600 words) based on one of Mr. Parker’s quotes.
provide an official transcript indicating current records
Candidates can send their essay through the link provided:
The writing and transcription must be submitted before December 31, 2019.
Link for more Information:
If you have any question regarding the scholarship, you can contact:
- By Email: Crosslites-at-gmail.com
- By Mail:
C/O Samuel Certo
1000 Holt Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- International UBS Center Full Scholarships at the University of Zurich in Switzerland 2020
- Virtual High School: Tuition, Admission, Scholarships & Courses
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2020
- APPLY Little People of America Scholarship 2020
- AFSA Second Chance Scholarship -USA
- RGSL Excellence Award for Foreign Students in Latvia
- MultiChoice Bursary in South Africa 2020
- What Do Engineers Do? Top 11 Career Opportunities for Engineering Students
- AAUW Bursaries & Scholarships 2020 in South Africa
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
CrossLites is pleased to announce a crosslites scholarship contest 2019 for high school, college, and graduate school students. The Winner receives $4,000