SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applicants are generally invited to apply for the Cross-Culture Internships Programme In Germany 2017 ,Eligible persons that have complied with the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply
The CrossCulture internships give young people from Germany and Islamic countries the opportunity to gain diverse experience abroad in the context of their working environment and to act as multipliers in their home countries.
Field(s): CrossCulture internships are offered in the following work areas: Knowledge society & education, Legal dialogue, justice & human rights, International politics & civic education, Environment, Economy & development cooperation, Media and Culture & art.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 Cross-Culture Internships are targeted for applicants from (Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Germany, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Republic of the Sudan,
|Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan) are eligible to apply for this internship programme.|
‣Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship?CCP interns from abroad receive a monthly scholarship of 550 Euro. In addition, the following costs are met by the project: Visa, Return flight, Health insurance and Accommodation. The costs of visa fees and return flight are reimbursed to German CrossCulture interns. Ifa transfers a monthly scholarship of 1,100 Euro to the candidate’s bank account. The intern has to take care of accommodation and public transport costs in the CCP country. Health insurance for Germans abroad will be concluded by ifa staff for the duration of the CrossCulture Internship
In order to take part in the 2017 Cross-Culture Internships programme, applicants are required to have a long-term involvement with an organisation or institution in their home country.
- Applicants should be between 23 and 45 years of age. Applications from matriculated students cannot be considered.
- Candidates are also required to be in a good state of health and to have the physical and intellectual capability required for spending a lengthy period of time abroad and working within the context of the internship.
- A good command of English is another important prerequisite for successful participation. Knowledge of the German language is an additional qualification, not a requirement for applicants from abroad.
- Alternatively, knowledge of the language of the CCP target country may be valuable for applicants from Germany.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants from abroad: The filled in and signed application forms along with a portrait picture are to be submitted via e-mail to the German diplomatic mission of the applicant’s home country.
‣ The application deadline is 6 December 2015 (date of receipt at the German diplomatic mission). Only complete e-mail applications will be processed! Please pay attention to the technical requirements of application e-mail. Please do not send e-mails with your documents to the ifa as they cannot be processed here!
‣ Applicants from Germany: The filled in and signed application forms along with a portrait picture are to be submitted via e-mail to ifa in Stuttgart, Gemany: bewerbungen-ccp(at)ifa.de.
‣ Starting 2017, applications for CCP are to be submitted online via our new application portal
Only complete e-mail applications will be processed! Please pay attention to the technical requirements of application e-mail.
CrossCulture Plus 2017Call for Project Proposals
CrossCulture Alumni from Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon and Germany can apply for project funding for the year 2017. Below you find the call for project proposals, the application form, form for banking details and the form for the budget plan. We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.