SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Scholarship offers are available at the Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme at University of Leicester for the academic year 2018-2019. Each research student will be under the joint supervision of one academic in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate research programme.
Field of study:
Offers are awarded in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
The studentship offers a Stipend at RCUK rates (£14,777 for 2018) and UK/EU fee waiver for 3 years. International applicants are welcome to apply but must be able to fund the difference between the UK/EU and International tuition fees for the duration of their studies. International Tuition Fees may vary depending on the project.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, Students must meet the following:
- First class or upper second class undergraduate degree or an equivalent overseas qualification in a relevant subject
Standard English language requirements, where applicable.
- Available for full-time study only.
- Applicants must be able to start in September 2018.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
1st May 2018
How to Apply:
- Draft a Personal Statement explaining why you want to be considered for this project
- Prepare a research proposal of no more than 3000 words discussing your approach to the research topic and the research design of the project.
- Prepare your supporting documents
- Submit your online application
Apply for the subject area as detailed in the project information links above.
Include the project title and name of the supervisor in space provided under the research proposal section
On the Funded section of the online application include ‘Cross College Studentship 2018.