Win £14,777 to study social science, art, and humanities degree at the University of Leicester Cross with the University of Leicester Cross-College PGR Studentship scheme.
This is an opportunity to study in the UK that you shouldn’t miss.
Scholarship offers are available at the Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme at University of Leicester for the academic year 2020-2021.
Each research student will be under the joint supervision of one academic in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
About the Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme at University of Leicester 2020-2021
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Field/Level of study
Offers are awarded in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE) to pursue full-time postgraduate research programme.
This scholarship is hosted in the UK.
UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for the Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme for International research student.
The studentship offers a Stipend at RCUK rates (£14,777 for 2020) and UK/EU fee waiver for 3 years.
International applicants are welcome to apply but must be able to fund the difference between the UK/EU and International tuition fees for the duration of their studies.
International Tuition Fees may vary depending on the project.
To be eligible, Students must meet the following:
- First-class or upper second class undergraduate degree or equivalent overseas qualification in a relevant subject
Standard English language requirements, where applicable.
- Available for full-time study only.
- Applicants must be able to start in September 2020.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply
To apply for this Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme for International research student;
- Draft a Personal Statement explaining why you want to be considered for this project
- Prepare a research proposal of no more than 3000 words discussing your approach to the research topic and the research design of the project.
- Prepare your supporting documents
- Submit your online application
Apply for the subject area as detailed in the project information links above.
Include the project title and name of the supervisor in space provided under the research proposal section
On the Funded section of the online application include ‘Cross College Studentship 2020’.
The deadline for submission varies. Click on the scholarship link for more details.
- University of Leicester PhD Scholarship | Stanley Burton Centre PhD Scholarships
- 16 Fully Funded PhD Studentships for all Nationalities in Austria
- Department of Computer Science Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Ireland,
- Post-graduate Scholarships at UCD in Ireland
- Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.