SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications for the CRI Irvington Fellowship is currently invited. Scholars from all nations are welcome to apply. He or she is expected to do research in areas directly related to cancer immunology. The winning candidates will receive benefit of stipend of $55,000 for the first year, $57,000 for the second year and $59,000 for the third year. To apply, entries must be submitted no later than 1 October each year.
The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports qualified young scientists at leading universities and research centres around the world who wish to receive training in cancer immunology. A panel of scientists drawn from our Scientific Advisory Council rigorously evaluates each candidate, the intended sponsor and training environment, and the nature and feasibility of the proposed project.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-doctoral research in cancer immunology – related studies.
Place of Study
In the United States or abroad.
Those are selected will be granted stipend of $55,000 for the first year, $57,000 for the second year and $59,000 for the third year.
There is no nationality restriction.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for the CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program must be working in areas directly related to cancer immunology. An eligible project must fall into the broad field of immunology and must show relevance to solving the cancer problem. Proposals that do not encompass both these areas will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree by the date of award activation and must conduct their proposed research under a sponsor who holds a formal appointment at the host institution.
- Applicants with 5 or more years of relevant postdoctoral experience are not eligible, with the exception of M.D. applicants, who should not include years of residency in this calculation.
- Only in exceptional circumstances will applicants who have already spent 3 or more years in a sponsor’s laboratory by the start date of fellowship be considered for a fellowship award.
- The fellowship can be performed in the United States or abroad, but must take place at a non-profit institution. There are no citizenship restrictions.
- Only one fellow per sponsor may apply per application round, and faculty sponsors may not have more than three CRI-supported fellows at any time.
How To Apply
To apply, please fill out the online application form at the website and application link below.
1 October on annual basis.