Course Hero Monthly Scholarship Program
The Course Hero Monthly Scholarship Contest is sponsored by Course Hero, Inc. Answer a quick question for a chance to win a big reward. Applicants who are a permanent resident of the United States and who are between the ages of 16 and 17 at the time of application may participate. The mission of Course Hero is to create the largest and best digital library of course-specific questions and answers to help students and teachers succeed. The winners will be selected based on short answers. So be creative! Come back each month for a new question and get another chance to win $5,000.
Race Hero was founded in 2006 by Andrew Grauer, a student of Cornell University. They believe that better access to knowledge enriches life and opens future opportunities for students around the world.
What you need to Know about Course Hero Scholarship
Level/Field of Study
The Course Hero Monthly Scholarship is available to students between the ages of 16 to 17. If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships and PhD scholarships.
Course Hero Scholarship is taken and hosted in the United State of America. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Course Hero Scholarship is open to USA permanent residents.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Course Hero Scholarship 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth (How Much is Course Hero Scholarship?)
How much is course hero Worth?
- Each contest winner will receive a scholarship of $1,000, $3,000 or $5,000.
- Beneficiaries will receive the funds used to study at the college or university where they are enrolled, based on the enrollment steps (as described above in “How to Enter”) that the winner has completed. for the contest of the month concerned.
- Each winner will receive only one purse.
Eligibility for Course Hero Scholarship 2019
The selection criteria for the list are listed below:
- The contest is restricted to legal and permanent US residents residing in the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- The applicant, who is at least 16 years old at the time of entry
- The candidate must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the US (see the list on the US Department of Education web site at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx.
- Minors aged 16 to 17 must obtain the consent of their parents or guardian.
How to Apply for Course Hero Scholarship 2019
To apply for the scholarship, candidates must first create an account using the link provided: https://www.coursehero.com/registerForm.php
Course Hero will ask a question online each month at www.coursehero.com/scholarship-form and give registered and eligible participants up to 150 words the opportunity to submit a response. Each month, Hero Race selects a winner with the best response from all contestants. Every month is a separate competition.
Entries may also be sent by email with your name, address and the telephone number of the day on a 3 x 5 “card along with your answer to the question.
The applicant will send a letter (information requested with your answer to the question) to Course Hero, Inc., 1400 Seaport Blvd. Building B, Second Floor, Redwood City, CA 94063
Course Hero Monthly Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The competition will begin on March 15, 2019, at 12:01 CST on the first day of the month and end on April 15, 2019, at 23:59 CST.
Course Hero Monthly Scholarship 2019 Application Link
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Redfin Scholarship 2019-2020 l Apply Now
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in USA
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2019-2020
- Great Lakes National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2019-2020
- 20 Data Science Scholarship 2019-2020