SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Young Nigerian Graduates are been invited to participate in the Coronation Merchant Bank’s young Nigerians Graduate Training Programme 2018, eligible person are to br granted considerations for this program.
Coronation Merchant Bank graduate internship programme is designed to attract the best and the brightest talent: those with strong academic credentials, intelligence and the ability to learn quickly. More than that, we are seeking those special individuals who exude pride – pride in their professionalism; pride in their appearance; and pride in being part of our vision.
Eligible countries: Nigeria
Eligibility requirements and criteria
To be eligible to apply to Coronation Merchant Bank’s Graduate Training Programme,candidates must meet the following criteria:
- graduation from a reputable Nigerian or foreign university
- a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- a minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1)
- completion of the NYSC programme
- be 23 years old or below at the time of application for the programme
- candidates with a master’s degree should be 26 years old or below.
For enquiries, call 080168391895, 09026573660.
Application Deadline: 10 November 2017.
For More Information: