SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
The Core Fulbright Scholar Program offers over 500 teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries. The program is administered by the Council for International Exchange of Scholars, a division of the Institute of International Education. The scholarship opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.The Fulbright Core Scholar Program supports activities and projects that recognize and promote the critical relationship between educational exchange and international understanding, in addition to the intellectual merit of the proposals.
Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) was founded as a non-profit organization in 1947 by four prestigious academic associations – the American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS), National Academy of Sciences (NAS), Social Science Research Council (SSRC), and American Council on Education (ACE).
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens at the time of application for the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
- The program is available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.
How to Apply:
1) In Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program there are different types of the award that will be given to the applicant. It is important to read the description of the specific award for which you are applying.
List of Awards:
- Teaching awards
- Research awards
- Teaching/researching awards
2) To apply for this Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program first you have to create an account on: https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/usscholars/82/
All applications require a project statement. This is your opportunity to explain your specific strengths as a candidate to reviewers and potential hosts. It must be clear and compelling to audiences both inside and outside your field.
- Format Requirements:
- 3 to 5 pages, single-spaced, 12-point or larger font size
- Submission as a PDF attachment
- Headers and/or bullets to organize and convey key elements may be helpful
- For more information kindly check the given link: http://www.cies.org/application-guidelines
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Core Fulbright Scholar Program offers over 500 teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries.
The application deadline is due on August 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, contact to IIE/CIESat scholars-at-iie.org