Concerts SA’s Music Mobility fund is targeted at South Africans to demonstrate a track record in the music sector, Therefore South African musicians are invited to hurry and apply for the Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund 2020. However, eligible persons will be considered for this program.
About Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What You Need To Know About Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund Application
- strengthen the live music circuit nationally and regionally;
- encourage the mobility of South African music and musicians;
- develop artistic and professional capacity as well as professional relationship-building within the live music sector across South Africa and the SADC region.
This Fund is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Fund is open to all South African Musicians. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Fund Benefits of the Music grant award in South Africa 2020
- For National Projects: up to R30,000
Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund Eligibility Requirements
- who can demonstrate a track record in the music sector;
- whose work will benefit from launching better networks–either musically/creatively or in terms of developing an audience for their work;
- who feature the creation of new opportunities for artists and arts professionals either in South Africa or host countries;
- who have not received support through the Mobility Fund in the two previous funding rounds (February and June 2018).
Grants are available to:
- be established in South Africa;
- be directly responsible forthe preparation and management of the project (not an intermediary).
- Tours and concerts: performances; country and regional tours; participation at festivals and showcases, etc. (where you are able to demonstrate that such performances will develop your professional or creative practice);
- Collaborations: artistic collaborations between musicians that lead to live music performances.
- Performance-based workshops
How To Apply For Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund
Applicants should read the call for proposals and complete the application form in English and including the following documents:
- ID/passport copy for individuals and organisation representatives
- Company registration documents
- Track record of media coverage, website links, evidence of recognition awards, public appearances or residencies, CV, biography
- Budget of the project including projected income and expenditure
- A calendar of activities with tour schedule
- SADC regional projects must include a letter from the local host confirming their support and involvement
Deadline Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund
February 4th Yearly
For More Information
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships 2020
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in UK 2020 [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2020
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia 2020
- University of Derby International scholarships 2020
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students 2020
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans 2020
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020 [UPDATED]
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa 2020
- FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERT FOR 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum