SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
South AFrican Musicians are invited to hurry and apply for the Concerts SA’s Music Mobility Fund 2018 , eligible persons will be considered for this program.
- For National Projects: up to R30,000
To be Taken in:
- strengthen the live music circuit nationally and regionally;
- encourage the mobility of South African music and musicians;
- develop artistic and professional capacity as well as professional relationship-building within the live music sector across South Africa and the SADC region.
- who can demonstrate a track record in the music sector;
- whose work will benefit from launching better networks–either musically/creatively or in terms of developing an audience for their work;
- who feature the creation of new opportunities for artists and arts professionals either in South Africa or host countries;
- who have not received support through the Mobility Fund in the two previous funding rounds (February and June 2017).
- be established in South Africa;
- be directly responsible forthe preparation and management of the project (not an intermediary).
- Tours and concerts: performances; country and regional tours; participation at festivals and showcases, etc. (where you are able to demonstrate that such performances will develop your professional or creative practice);
- Collaborations: artistic collaborations between musicians that lead to live music performances.
- Performance-based workshops
Applicants should read the call for proposals and complete the application form in English and including the following documents:
- ID/passport copy for individuals and organisation representatives
- Company registration documents
- Track record of media coverage, website links, evidence of recognition awards, public appearances or residencies, CV, biography
- Budget of the project including projected income and expenditure
- A calendar of activities with tour schedule
- SADC regional projects must include a letter from the local host confirming their support and involvement
Application Deadline: February 4th 2018
For More Information: