One of the most positive aspects of a college is that it has a well-resourced training center operated by competent and knowledgeable training professionals.
Such college ensures that the staff is well qualified and possesses the necessary skills that are required to train others. Computek College of Business, Healthcare & Technology in Canada is one such study hub.
In this article, you’ll get to explore detailed information about Computek College of Business, Healthcare & Technology: Tuition, Admission, Courses and apply.
Meanwhile, here’s the table of contents below for an overview of what you’ll find in this article.
- About Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology
- Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Campus
- Admission Entry Requirements
- Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Admissions Procedures
- Computek College Courses
- Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Scholarships
- Ipsos i-Say Survey
- $1,000 Maru Voice Canada Panel Contest
- Full Ride Scholarships
About Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology
Established in 1991, Computek has built a strong reputation on the competency and success of its graduates. Computek College has been dedicated to preparing students for successful careers in business, technology, and healthcare for over 24 years.
Computek College is registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act. 2005 with the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities. The college is a stout advocate of the philosophy of ‘Real’ skills for ‘Real’ jobs.
For over 24 years, we have been dedicated to preparing students for successful careers in business, technology, and healthcare.
The college’s education programs are designed to accommodate any of every student’s dreams and aspirations, regardless of their circumstances.
Computek College operates 7 days a week, offering different courses on a full or part-time certification basis and extra practice time could be arranged at no extra cost.
Computek College ensures all of its programs incorporate instruct-led, hands-on training businesses and organizations related to each student’s field of studies.
It is important to practice what is taught, which is why all Computek College programs include hands-On practical training and other programs either to learn new skills or upgrade existing skills for those who are currently employed or currently unemployed and searching for jobs.
Computek College instructors are professionally qualified with real experience to help give students a competitive edge in the job market. Also, the college offers one-on-one career counseling and assistance to our students at every step of the way.
Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Campus
The College has two campuses serving both Markham and Toronto. Both Campuses are located right at two major intersections with ample free parking spaces. Scarborough South Campus is 3 minutes walking distance from Kennedy Subway and, our Scarborough North Campus is a 2-minute drive from Hwy 401 Exit.
This gives students the opportunity to live, work, and study in Canada’s most diverse and cultural city. Our placement officers will help you in employment counseling, job search training. Computek remains a permanent source of employment search assistance for all graduates.
Computek College of Career Development has been in the field of training job seekers for almost fifteen years now. We offer advice on effective job search strategies, interview skills, and writing a professional resume and cover letters.
Computek students are also coached and encouraged to develop and maintain strong networking skills. The college concentrates on providing training in the sector of business, technology, and health care. Computek College of Career Development has built up a rock-solid reputation in the field of training for job skills.
Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants who possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or General Equivalence Diploma must still pass an entrance examination.
- You must also demonstrate, through a personal interview, the desire to complete the course and benefit from the training.
- Applicants who have the ability to benefit from the training offered at Computek College and are beyond the age of 18, and are not high school graduates or possess a General Equivalent Diploma may be admitted as mature students.
- These individuals will be admitted upon passing the entrance exam as well as a personal interview.
- The Computek College Representatives who enroll students will make a sound appraisal of the prospective enrollee through a personal interview.
- The school makes the final decision on all applicants based on the information submitted on the applicant’s qualification form, test results, and the representative’s recommendation.
- Applicants must have the willingness to work within the college policies and procedures.
Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Admissions Procedures
In the process of admission, the applicant will be required to do the following;
- Applicant fills out Information Sheet
- The applicant takes entrance examination
- An applicant is interviewed by Admissions
- An aspirant visits and tours school
- Applicant signs Student Contract
Computek College Courses
Computek College of Career Development offers diploma, certificate, and also Industry Certifications. The trainers teach the students practical management skills, with the help of a sequence of analytical tasks and exercises, all of which are intended to relate the hypothetical background to hands-on reality.
In keeping with the current upsurge in the health care industry, Computek has incorporated much of its executive training within the syllabus into a health care training program.
The college ensures that the students it trains are updated with the current technological trend, the reason why the students of Computek are so much in demand.
Computek College of Business, Healthcare & Technology offers diploma and certificate courses. Its Diploma course has three faculties of study which include; Faculty of Business (Accounting and Payroll, Business Administration and Computerized Accounting), Faculty of Healthcare (Community Service Worker, Early Childcare Assistant and Medical Office Admin) and Faculty of Technology (Enterprise Network Engineering, Integrated Application Development, and Network Engineering).
The Certification course includes Personal Support Worker, Personal Care Aide, Bank Teller, PC Technician and MS Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access).
For More Information
Free Parking, Minutes from Kennedy Station and HWY 401.
2425 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 400
Toronto, Ontario. M1K 5G8, Canada
Free Parking, TTC accessible.
202-7 Eastvale Drive
Markham, Ontario. L3S 4N8, Canada
Or visit https://computek.edu/
Computek College of Business Healthcare & Technology Scholarships
The college’s Financial Aid officer will help its students find and apply for the Financial Aid Programs which they qualify for, including grants, loans, and scholarships. From Business, Healthcare to Technology, there are various training with frequent start dates for students to choose from that’s right for you.
Classes start year-round and there is no waiting list for many of our programs.
Below are a few scholarships that are valid for students to apply to at the Computek College of Business, Healthcare & Technology;
Ipsos i-Say Survey
Deadline: December 31, 2020
$1,000 Maru Voice Canada Panel Contest
Full Ride Scholarships
Deadline: December 31, 2020