The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is delighted to invite applications for the Undergraduate Vacation Scholarships 2017 in New Zealand. The Scholarship is designed for high promising undergraduate students to collaborate with leading CSIRO scientists.The successful applicants gets to enjoy their stay working on a real project in science, engineering and other related field such as science communication. Please find more information here and consider this application.
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra, New Zealand
Eligible Nationality: Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or an international students (Cambodian and ASEAN citizen also eligible to apply)
Value of scholarship: $1462.77 for 4 days
- Be a citizens of eligible country
- Be available to work full in 8 to 12 weeks duration
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian university
- Have complete three years of undergraduate course
- Have a strong academic record
How to apply:
Press on Apply in the official website, enter your email and follow the instruction to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 7 August 2017