Sheffield Hallam University UK is delighted to call for applications for the Sheffield Hallam University Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020, eligible applicants will be granted consideration for this program. Hurry and apply now!!
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from eligible students in developing countries for the 2019 scholarship award.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Masters programme in the field of International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Urban Planning, Nutrition with Public Health Management, Healthcare Education, Design (Product) and Environmental Management.
The scholarship is hosted by the Sheffield Hallam University UK. There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
Scholarship is open to international students from Developing Commonwealth countries. Aside from the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Sheffield Hallam University, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The CSSS has a value that covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
In 2019, Sheffield Hallam University will be allocated three CSSS scholarships. If you are an international student and you desire to study in UK. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country (see list below), and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- have not previously worked for one year or more in a developed country
- have not undertaken tertiary studies outside their home country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
Please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
- a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- copies of your qualifications
If you do not include these supporting documents, then your application could be delayed. You can add the documents as a PDF to your online application.
Application Deadline is usually on 29th March in that academic session.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- APTI African Academy of Sciences Fellowship Programme, 2019
- 2019 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Full-Time Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships 2019/2020
- Wells Mountain Education Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2019
- Wült Diploma Scholarships for Developing Countries in Germany, 2019
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2019/2020 – UK
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship At University of Oxford UK for Developing Countries 2019/2020
- Unmet Need Scholarship Program 2019 | Updated
- Sahapedia-UNESCO Research Fellowships for Indian Students, 2019
- ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India 2019-2020
- Lists of Universities to Study Abroad with WAEC
- National Beta Club Scholarship for USA Students, 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Want a UK scholarship? Applications are ongoing for the Sheffield Hallam University Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme for nternational students. APPLY