New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. 2019
Applications are now been accepted for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 for Masters and Ph.D., Hurry now and apply
Financial support opportunities for African students are not as common in New Zealand compared to countries like the UK. However, there are other scholarship programmes students from Africa can partake in. Prospective students who want to study for Masters or Ph.D. in New Zealand can take advantage of the few scholarship programmes offered in this country.
What you need to know about this commonwealth scholarship
Commonwealth Scholarships are fully Funded Scholarships for Students within the Commonwealth countries/region. The scholarships invites students to apply for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. 2019
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC) is responsible for managing Britain’s contribution to the CSFP.
The CSC supports around 700 awards annually. Awards are funded by the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Innovation, and Skills and the Scottish Government, in conjunction with UK universities. The CSC also nominates UK citizens for scholarships to study in other Commonwealth countries under the CSFP.
World Scholarship Forum is poised to bring you opportunities that are genuine and Authentic. The UK Government Scholarship is aimed at raising the World Academic Status with Massive Commonwealth Opportunities.
One May Ask “How can I get to Apply for the Scholarship?” This Post is geared towards answering that question and other subsequent once ahead. Follow me!
Level/Field of Study
the level and field available for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships include;
If you are undergraduate looking for a scholarship, you can browse through our lists of Undergraduate scholarships.
The Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. 2019 is hosted in New Zealand.
We equally have lists of commonwealth scholarships you could find interesting.
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
- Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.
- Asia (Other): Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Pacific: Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
If your country is not eligible, you can browse through our lists of scholarships by country to find scholarships for your country
New Zealand has first-rate education institutions that offer world-recognized qualifications. Successful applicants will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities. The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs while in New Zealand, and airfares. The partners of students are eligible for a work visa that allows them to live and work in New Zealand for the duration of their partner’s study.
Eligibility for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2019
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a member of a Commonwealth country
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
How to Apply for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2019
You may only apply using the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships Application form as a hard copy. Please note that applicants are unable to apply online. You must submit your application to your local Nominating Agency.
Award Provider: New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme and managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
Update on scholarship deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
Please be sure to read the Application section carefully before submitting an application.
Important Notes: only applications studying within your country priority sectors will be considered.
- 2019 International Scholarship at JMC Academy in Australia
- 2019 British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Orange Knowledge Programme Fellowships for Students in Developing Countries-Netherlands 2019
- Top 8 Universities New zealand for International Students.
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Trinadad & Tobago Students 2019
- Be More Scholarships for High School Students in US, 2019
- Savannah State University Tuition 2019 [UPDATED]
- Catawba College Scholarship, College Tuition and Cost of Living 2019
- Fencing Scholarships 2019
Applications are now been accepted for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 for Masters and Ph.D. The Scholarship covers a lot for the student in New Zealand.