SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Commonwealth Scholarship commission (CSC) is glad to announce its Pakistan Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2018 . The Scheme is administered by the The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan in Conjunction with the National Testing Services (NTS).
The Scholarship is designed for Pakistanis who wish to further their education abroad under the Commonwealth Scholarship Program for 2018-2019 academic year. All Selections are made based on the NTS assessments and the Ministry of Education Government of Pakistan.
The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies: national nominating agencies (this is the main route of application) or selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies.
Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, their own eligibility criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
This scholarship is for postgraduate studies
The Winners are expec,ted to study abroad in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.
This scholarship is open to Pakistanis students (ONLY) who wishes to continue their studies in any of the above mentioned study destinations.
This scholarship is meant to assist the applicant in different ways like its tuition fee , accommodation , travel expenses and the rest.
Who is Eligible For This Pakistan Commonwealth General Scholarship:
Eligibilty Criteria/Following Degree Holders Can apply:
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
How to Apply For Pakistan Commonwealth General Scholarship:
- get the Application forms and online deposit slips which are available on the NTS official Site (And the Form will be made available soon)
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Applicants are instructed to forward their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
Application Deadline: the application deadline is usually around September , visit the official website for the latest date.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (NTS) PAKISTAN
1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Help Line: +92-51-844-444-1