Last updated on April 4th, 2018 at 08:18 am
The Cologne Business school is delighted to call for applications for the Cologne Business School Bachelor, International Master and Fulltime MBA Scholarships 2018/2019, Applicants whom are interested in this program are advised to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
About Cologne business School
Cologne Business School GmbH is a private business school established in 1993 in the city of Cologne, Germany. The business school is a state-recognized university of applied science and conducts research in many fields.
To be taken at (country):
- The applicant is a non-German citizen
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA) has been submitted
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
After the closing date for the application has passed, the submitted documents of all applicants will be examined by the examination board and the most talented applicants will be invited to a Skype interview with a member of the examination board. Until the 23rd of June 2017, all applicants will be informed if they were awarded and about the level of their scholarship.
Value of Scholarship:
The level of the scholarship (25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee) mainly depends on the skills and the financing need of the applicant.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents until 15th of June 2017 (cob) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide (see in link below)
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Application Deadline: stay tuned as we shall bring you updates about dates of application and deadline as well
Award Provider: Cologne Business School