Study.com is now accepting applications for the College Success Scholarship 2021. They want to help American students achieve their dream of getting a university/college degree by giving them $1,000 for their tuition.
In the last 15 years, the tuition fee has increased by 296% and students are graduating with debt that they could follow them for 20 years.
Study.com wants to help students lower their university costs by giving you the chance to win their $1,000 scholarship. Complete a short and simple application and receive a free scholarship for your university degree.
Level/Field of Study
Study.com, a US-based blog is one of the easiest and most effective ways to learn online. Every month, more than 25 million students use their online courses and learning tools to master every subject.
Study.com helps kindergarten, middle school, high school, college, and other students to improve academically. Our video lessons bring concepts to life and are an easy and inexpensive way to improve grades and earn academic credits.
Not only can you apply for a scholarship, but you can also save thousands of dollars by studying at Study.com and transferring the loan to your school.
Application for the Study.com Scholarships is open to citizens and permanent residents of the USA.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship worth $1,000.
However, academic award winners who receive more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will receive an IRS 1099 form (or equivalent). The contest winners will be required to submit some personal information to Study.com before receiving their winnings.
The selection is based on the free answers submitted by the candidates. Financial needs are not taken into account however, the must adhere to the following:
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident.
- Must be registered (or accepted) at an accredited college or university and continue next year.
- High school graduates who meet the above criteria can apply.
- You must complete at least 30 semesters or 45 quarter hours.
- You must agree to provide a digital photograph of yourself and an offer to publish on Study.com when the Selection Committee notifies the winner.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for the Study.com scholarship for students using the link below:
Read the terms and conditions of the scholarship HERE.
The deadline falls in April annually.
The winner will be notified after the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the address given in the application.
For more information on the Study.com College Success Scholarship 2021, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- US$60,000 TBF Burning Questions Fellowship Awards
- Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) Scholarship
- FAFSA Renewal: What You Have to do In Your Second Year of College
- what is the FAFSA- How To Apply
- Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme for Emerging Mid-Career Leaders
- The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program
- Amazon Accelerator Program
- Google BOLD Immersion Program for United States
- International Monetary Fund Internship Program