College Jumpstart Scholarship 2019
If you are a high school, college or adult learner and are looking for ways to pay for college, then the College JumpStart Scholarship may be for you.
The JumpStart College Scholarship is now open. The Scholarship is an annual performance-based competition involving students from grades 12 to 12. The class, students and non-traditional students can attend. The first prize is a $ 1,000 prize, which can be used at a college or university in the United States for scholarships to cover training costs.
The JumpStart College Scholarship 2019 is funded by corporate donations. If you are a high school, college or adult looking for ways to finance your university education, this Scholarship may be the perfect choice for you.
The JumpStart College Scholarship Fund is funded by private and commercial donations. All funds are used to support students. Hard work. Perseverance. Love of learning. These are the traits that the College Scholarship rewards.
Level/ Field of Study
The College Jumpstart Scholarship 2019 is for the following categories of students:
- Incoming freshman
- Incoming transfer (undergraduate)
The College Jumpstart Scholarship 2019 is to be hosted by The College JumpStart Scholarship Fund in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State.
The JumpStart Scholarship program is available to international and local students in the US. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The winner will receive a $ 1,000 scholarship to cover training costs.
Eligibility for College Jumpstart Scholarship Application
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following conditions:
- Grade 10 to Grade 12, non-traditional student or student
- American citizen or legal resident
- In the United States, visit or plan to attend a 2 or 4-year vocational or licensed school.
Commit to using education to improve your life and that of your family and/or community.
College Jumpstart Scholarship Application Procedures
To apply for the Scholarship program, applicants must complete the online application form, including the personal statement, via the link provided:
College Jumpstart Scholarship Application deadline
The deadline to receive the current Scholarship is midnight April 15, 2019.
Link for more information:
For more information, please email: admin-at-jumpstart-scholarship.net
- Crescent Electric College Scholarship Contest 2017 – USA
- Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden, 2019-2020
- 17 Scholarships for Pakistan Students to Study in the USA
- American Go Foundation College Scholarship 2018
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia, 2019
- Wheaton College Refugee Scholarship For Somalis
- IFT Feeding Tomorrow Scholarships for Students in US, 2019
- Endowed Scholarships at University of Oregon USA, 2019
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA, 2019-2020
- The Blair Hanson Scholarship 2019-2020
Thank You World scholarship forum for this opportunity.