SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Ltd (Colgate) is offering Colgate Scholarship for Pakistani Nationals. All major individuals having a child/children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in this offer. The scholarship offer is meant to help and support the education of a child below the age of 21 years. Therefore only that participant whose child / children is/ are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
What Do I need to know about Colgate
Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited is Pakistan leading provider of scientifically proven oral care products with multiple benefits at various price points. The range includes toothpastes, tooth-powder, toothbrushes and mouthwashes under the “Colgate” brand, as well as a specialized range of dental therapies under the banner of Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for child education in Pakistan
The scholarship is hosted by Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited.
Scholarship is open to local applicants in Pakistan.
These opportunities has value that includes the following Offer Prizes;
- From the registered entries of the Scholarship Offer, vide random sampling by computer, total 501 entries who have answered the question correctly will be selected, out of which 45 randomly selected entries will be entitled to win Scholarships worth 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) & balance 456 entries will be entitled to win Scholarships worth 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only). Colgate does not have any control in the random computerized selection process.
- Each winner will be entitled to only one Scholarship prize for the benefit of one child’s education, regardless of the fact that the winner may have more than one child.
From the registered entries of the Scholarship Offer, wide random sampling by computer, total 501 entries who have answered the question correctly will be selected. Colgate does not have any control in the random computerized selection process.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- All individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before participating.
- All major individuals, having a child/children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in this Scholarship Offer, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- Subject to the following terms and conditions, Scholarship offer is meant to help and support the education of a child below the age of 21 years. Therefore only those participants whose child/children is/are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
- Purchase of any Colgate pack including Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt lemon toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt Neem toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca Vedshakti toothpaste, pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
- One can get an opportunity to participate in this Scholarship offer by giving a missed call on the Toll Free number 1800 313 4575, which is printed on the pack, or communicated in TV commercials / advertisements. The caller will get a call back on his number and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer 2 questions. The IVRS will also require the participants to enter certain details which will be used for the purpose of verification at the time of announcing the winners.
- All participants making calls during the Scholarship offer period, as mentioned in clause 6 above will get an opportunity to participate in this Scholarship offer.
- Calling on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575 and registering an entry in accordance with the aforesaid instructions does not confer upon the caller any right to win the Scholarship Offer.
The winners will be contacted on the numbers through which they have participated in order to collect their address which will be used solely for the purpose of communication and delivery of the prize in relation to this Scholarship offer.
All winners would be sent a form on the address provided by the winners via telecom requiring particulars to be filled up in order to claim the scholarship prize. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertained.
The winners shall also need to submit a photocopy of the following documents, which is mandatory to claim the scholarship prize along with the duly filled in form:
- Driver License OR
- Passport OR
- Voter Identity Card (any one as proof of address)
- PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
- The aforesaid documents will be used only for the purpose of verification of the winners of the Offer
- The winners need to submit the aforesaid documents along with the duly filled in form within 2 weeks of receipt of the form from Colgate. The cost of postage would be borne by the Company.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
- The Scholarship Offer Prizes subject to the above will be given to the winners on cross verification of the details provided as mentioned in clause 12 with the details provided in the IVRS at the time of participation/registration of the entry, so as to ensure that only the actual caller who had participated and given the correct answer is rewarded with the scholarship offer prize. Upon verification, if the same is found inaccurate then the person shall not be eligible for the prize, even if the Participant has won the same.
- The Scholarship amount shall be paid by account payee cheque to the winner i.e. the parent / guardian of the child, if the child does not have a bank account or where the child has a valid bank account, cheque will be issued in the name of the child, which shall be posted to the winner on the confirmed address (as provided in the address proof submitted with the form). Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque once it has been handed over to the winner. It will be the responsibility of the winners to have the active bank account or post office savings account for realizing the cheque.
- Scholarships cannot be exchanged for cash or gifts or other purposes.
- Persons registering in this Scholarship Offer authorize Colgate / its authorized agency to send voice messages and SMS alerts/messages / call to their mobile/landline numbers in relation to the Scholarship Offer. Subscribers who have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility with their respective service providers may not receive the aforesaid messages/alerts.
- The name of the persons winning the Scholarship Offer will be published on www.colgate.co.in or www.colgatecares.co.in anytime between 1st June 2018 to 30th November 2018.
- In the event that Colgate does not receive the relevant documents as required within two weeks of establishing contact with the winner or is unable to establish contact with the winner within two weeks post receipt of the documents from the winner for the purpose of delivering the prize then the said winner shall be disqualified and shall not be entitled to receive the scholarship offer prize.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates, Redfuse, Mad House, BYJU’s and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship Offer.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- Holding of the Scholarship Offer is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
- The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend Scholarship Offer, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
- The decision of the Company with regard to the Scholarship Offer and the declaration of the winners is final and binding.
- The information received by Colgate from the IVRS as well as through the form filled by the winners in accordance with clause 12 is privileged and confidential save and except the details that may be required to be used in advertising by Colgate under clause 26 & 27 hereunder.
- Colgate reserves the right to feature any number of the winners of the Scholarship on television, print and other media touch points as a part of its media campaign for the scholarship offer. The number and selection is at the sole discretion of Colgate and shall be final and binding.
- By participating into this Scholarship Offer the participant provides irrevocable permission to Colgate to use the winner’s name, photographs, videos, audio, if any, for the purpose of displaying the results, marketing, publicity / advertising in such manner as may be deemed fit by Colgate viz. in print, TV, social media etc, without any monetary compensation payable to any winner and without any restriction to its frequency and use.
This Scholarship offer is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Ltd. (“Colgate” / “Company”) from 1st June 2018 to 30 September 2018 (“Scholarship offer period”).
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.