SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The COFUND Fellowship Program is now open. This program is fully sponsored by the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies (Max-Weber-Kolleg Erfurt) at the University of Erfurt. Researchers from any national are welcome to apply. 10 fellows will be selected to spend 12 months doing relevant research in Germany. The closing date of application is 1 October 2017.
No information, please contact the employer for the detail.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in the field that related to sociology, economics, religious studies, law, philosophy, history and theology.
Place of Study
The research will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Research Experience: Applicants must have a doctoral degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the application deadline. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in Germany, irrespective of whether a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- EU Mobility Rule: They can be of any nationality, but at the time of application researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline. Compulsory national service and short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Support: Applicants must propose a research project that can be particularly well supported at the Max-Weber-Kolleg. It must be closely related to one of the disciplines and research areas in which the Max-Weber-Kolleg is internationally competitive: Theories of action in the social sciences and humanities and their bearing on normative questions and social criticism;
- Interactions between cultures, social orders, structures of temporality and mentalities in the context of change;
- Religion, sciences, and law as sources of social organization, innovation and meaning.
International researchers are welcome to apply.
Application can be made through the online system at the link below.
1 October 2017 (The online application portal opens on 1 September 2017.).