The Coca-Cola Foundation is delighted to offer this years COCA-COLA SCHOLARSHIP for High school seniors in the United States.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars will be declared winners of this years Coca-Cola Scholarship. Each of the scholar will be awarded up to $20,000.
THE COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors every year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, or the CCSF, is a non-profit organization that works on behalf and at the direction of the Coca-Cola system to provide scholarships to some 1,400 students annually in amounts totaling over $3.4 million each year.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to aiding as many students as we can. However, due to the large number of applications and our limited resources, we are able to award only a small percentage of students scholarships. To aid in the quest for financial aid, we’re happy to share the following list of scholarship resources.
What You Need To Know About This Coca-Cola Scholarship
We’re glad you’re exploring the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for college funding! Each year coca-cola awards $3 million in scholarships to talented students across the United States.
This is a highly competitive program and will require that you take the time to fully and accurately portray yourself. The information you collect for this scholarship application will help you present yourself for other scholarships and for your college admissions applications.
Coca-Cola Scholars are well-rounded, bright students who not only excel academically, but are also actively involved in their school. These leaders are passionate, service-oriented, and demonstrate a sustained commitment to bettering their community.
LEVEL AND FIELD OF STUDY
This scholarship is open to High School Seniors in all subjects
The scholarship is to be taken in USA
The scholarship is open to US citizens only or international students residing in the country.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Eligibility and Criteria For The Coca-Cola Scholarship
- Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Documents to be submitted for the Coca-Cola USA Scholarship
- A transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info – The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
How To Apply For The Coca-Cola USA Scholarship | Coca-Cola USA Scholarship Application form
To apply this scholarship, please visit the “website and application link” below.
Coca-Cola USA Scholarship Deadline:
The application for this program closed on October 31, 2017, and all applicants have been notified of their status via email. Find a list of Scholars here. The application will reopen on August 1, 2018
Website and Application Link
BEFORE WE GO HERE ARE THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COCA-COLA USA SCHOLARSHIP
Q: I cannot get access to the application. The ‘New User Registration’ link is not working.
A: Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to the website. Either of these solutions should work. The application has been tested in multiple browsers and operating systems.
Q: My state passed the DACA Act (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals). Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Only students who are eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship.
Q: There is not an option for me to indicate that my classes are joint/dual enrollment classes. How do I do that?
A: In the Academics Information section, just above where you’ll enter your grades, we ask you if you’ve participated in a joint enrollment program and how many courses you will complete by graduation. List the number of joint/dual enrollment classes there. This is where you’ll receive “credit” for those classes. Then you list the classes with the grades below. You DO NOT select Honors, IB or AP for those classes.
Q: I am working on an application but it is not saving my information. What should I do?
A: The system will ‘time-out’ if left idle for around 15 minutes. Please save your application information a minimum of every 15 minutes, especially if you get distracted or need to go in search of additional information.
Q: I was attempting to log into my application and received an ‘unexpected error’ message. How do I access my application?
A: Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to The website. Either of these solutions should work. The application has been tested in multiple browsers and operating systems.
Q: I am an international student, am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Our application is only open to US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
Q: I am not currently a high school senior (I am a non-traditional student or I took a gap year). Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Only current high school seniors are eligible to apply for our scholarship. There are several scholarship search engines (Scholly, Fastweb, or scholarships.com) that might provide you with options for financing your education.
Q: Is it possible to print the application and mail in the application?
A: All applications must be submitted through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation application portal. We do not accept applications submitted through any other means including email, fax, or mail. Also, we do not accept additional information submitted to supplement your application, including transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, or similar items.
Q: I am logged in, but I cannot find a link to access the application or a link to apply.
A: If you have logged into your account after creating a ‘New User Registration’ and cannot find a link to apply or to access the application, you will need to log out of the system and create a registration. Our system has not recognized your previous registration, therefore you will need to create a “New User Registration’ once again. After you have created another registration, login to your account where you will see ‘Welcome Back, <Your Name>!. Click ‘Click here to access your saved application.’ From this screen, you will be able to select your user name that will direct you to the application.