SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
CMMU PhD Scholarship in Management for International Students at Mahidol University in Thailand, 2017
Mahidol University is delighted to announce the offer of one full scholarship to students on Merit basis, wishing to study full-time PhD programme. The scholarship is also open for all international applicants. The CMMU PhD in Management program emphasizes high standards and quality to benefit our students and graduates, now and in the future. Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution, has its origin in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1888. Becoming the University of Medical Science in 1943, it has been recognized as the fourth public university in Thailand.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time PhD programme.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- A score of 70 or higher on the CMMU PhD Program Analytical Entrance Exam.
- Demonstrating high English proficiency, with an English test score equivalent to a TOEFL test score of 600 or higher, on a test determined by CMMU as part of its entrance requirements. Native speakers are exempted.
- Pass the CMMU Entrance Examination, including the interview with faculty.
- Must apply as the full-time student for the PhD Program (not part-time).
- In good mental and physical health.
- Never been imprisoned under the final sentence except for a negligent offence or misdemeanour.
- Do not demonstrate the radical behaviour.
Number of Awards: 1
The mode of application is online
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017