Applications are invited for the Climate-KIC EU Accelerator Programme 2017. Cleantech Startups are Eligible to apply.
The Climate-KIC Accelerator is the only EU accelerator programme focused on climate impact by cleantech commercialisation – now coming to more regions across Europe! Get access to an extensive international network, great education, intensive coaching, and substantial financial support.
Climate-KIC Accelerator is Europe’s largest cleantech accelerator for early stage startups. It is focused upon getting startups ready for their first investors and customers and helps them scale their business.
This edition of this start-up Accelerator is open for applications for start-ups in the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) countries:
• Bulgaria • Cyprus • Estonia
• Latvia • Malta • Portugal
• Romania • Serbia • Slovenia
You can also apply if you are located in any of the following countries, but you have to make sure that you can attend all compulsory programme components in one of the above nine countries: Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Lithuania, Slovakia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro.
- Climate-KIC Accelerator offer access to an extensive international network, great education, pitch training and workshops, intensive coaching and mentoring, and substantial financial support (between 15,000 and 25,000 EUR per team).
- Financial support between 15,000 and 25,000 EUR per team
- Expert coaching, pitch training and workshops
- Mentoring and networking
- Access to Climate-KIC partners and network
How to Apply
Read the call for applications and make sure you meet all criteria to apply
Complete the application form including all supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 3 July 2017, 5 pm CET
For More Information: