Applications are available for the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2018, e;igible persons arre by this noice invited to apply.
The Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2018 is a worldwide search for early stage technology-enabled solutions and services that can enable economic development and/or benefit society and/or the environment. This challenge is open to individuals and teams of students or recent alumni from any college or university.
How can your innovative technology solution solve the world’s most pressing social and environmental problems?
- For participants to be eligible, at least half of the team’s members must be students currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or have received a degree after March 1, 2016.
- If entering as a business entity, at least 25% of the business must be owned by individuals that meet the above qualifications. Individual students and recent grads may also apply.
- Eligible solutions (technologies, products or services) must:
- Incorporate IoT/digitization as part of the solution
- Have a positive social, environmental or economic impact (e.g. health, education, accessibility, critical human needs (food, water, disaster response/recovery, safety, etc.)
$100,000 USD Grand Prize
A single team will be designated the grand prize winner.
$75,000 USD First Runner Up
A single team will be designated first runner up.
$25,000 USD Second Runners Up
Three teams will be designated the Second Runners Up and will receive $25,000 USD each.
$10,000 USD Third Runners Up
Four teams will be designated the Third Runners Up and will receive $10,000 USD each.
$10,000 USD People’s Choice
The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
Applications Close Jan 12 at 5 PM PT
Semi-finalists Invited to Submit
Semi-finalist Submissions Close
Finalists Announced and People’s Choice Voting Opens
People’s Choice Voting Closes
Application Deadline:January 12th 2018
For More Information: