Up to 100 best applicants will be selected to receive $1,000 per person. The application deadline is 1 April 2020.
Today we continue to carry out that commitment by supporting education and leadership programs that invest in the future of agriculture, cooperative business and rural America.
And these programs continue to receive the majority of funding and focus from CHS via scholarships and grants.
Each of the CHS Foundation High School Scholarship winners will be awarded $1,000.
Level/Field of Study:
An undergraduate level in agriculture.
The place of study is the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
To eligible, the candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be a high school senior, graduating in the spring and attending college in fall 2019.
- Must plan to pursue an agricultural degree at a college or university within the United States or Canada. Students pursuing a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field of study with an interest in agriculture or energy-related careers will be considered.
- Must be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
The eligible applicants for the CHS Foundation High School Scholarship must be either a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
To apply for this CHS Foundation Scholarship, the candidates must click the application link below and access the application web page.
- Application Form
- Recommendations Or References
The Application Deadline still remains 1 April 2020.
- Knights of Columbus Scholarships
- KOCH scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- 20 Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Doodle for Google Contest in USA | INDIA
- Unmet Need Scholarship Program | Updated
- Family Travel Forum Teen Travel Scholarship
- $100,000 Siemens Competition for High School Students
- $1,000 College Success Scholarship For Students
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a Comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.