Mirzayan Fellowship 2019
The Foundation “National Academies for Science, Technology, and Medicine” is pleased to announce the “Mirzayan Fellowship Program“. The program is open to postgraduates, postdoctoral and professional school students (eg Master, JD, MD, Ph.D.).
The Christine mirzayan fellowship program offers the opportunity to spend 12 weeks at academies in Washington, DC to learn more about science and technology policy. Fellows receive a grant of up to $ 9,250.
The National Academies of Science, Technology and Medicine are private non-profit organizations that provide expert advice on some of the country’s and world’s most pressing challenges. It helps define well-founded policies, inform public opinion, and advance the pursue of science, technology, and medicine.
What You Need To Know About The Christine mirzayan fellowship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The Mirzayan Fellowship Program is meant for graduate students, postdoctoral students, and professional school students
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The fellowship is available to all U.S citizens, permanent residents holders and non-us citizens who have certain visas. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- For the 2019 session, the grant for the 12-week program is $ 9,250.
- The fellowship grant serves to cover the cost of living during the fellowship
- The allowance will be paid in one installment during the first week of the program.
Mirzayan Fellowship Program Eligibility:
To be eligible, the student must have
- The program is aimed at PhD students, postdocs and professional students (eg Master, JD, MD, PhD).
- The program is open to US citizens, permanent residents of the United States and non-US citizens with one of the following visas:
- F-1 students using CPT (curricular practical training)
- F-1 students using OPT (optional practical training)
- J-2 dependents
- J-1 students using academic training
- J-1 research scholars with written approval of their Responsible Officer
- DACA recipients
- Adjustment applicants, refugees, asylees, and selected other visa classes
How do I Apply for the Mirzayan Fellowship Program?
Students can apply for the scholarship by completing the online application form. Students must register via the link: https://mirzayanfellow.nas.edu/Default.asp
The Applications for the 2020 session will be open by June 2019.
Link for more information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- USAID Payne fellowship 2019-2020
- USAID Global Health Fellowship Program 2019
- MacArthur Foundation Fellowship 2019-2020
- Hertz Fellowship Program 2019-2020 Fully Funded
- Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2019-2020
- Google News Lab Fellowship 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Wild Gift Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs 2019-2020
- Cordes Fellowship in Cancun Mexico 2019
- Fully Funded: TEX Fellowship in Vancouver, Canada
- Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship 2019
- Borlaug Cocoa Research Fellowships in Developing Countries 2019
- Newton International Fellowships for Early-Career Scientists in UK, 2019
- IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program for Mathematicians in USA, 2019