Who would have thought that one of your favorite fast-food restaurants would support college scholarships? However, it may not be one of the first companies to offer college scholarships, but it is true that Chipotle supports scholarships through their grants.
Chipotle reimburses the student enrollment of its employees up to $5,250, the IRS limit. In addition, employees can reimburse the tuition costs of two- and four-year universities, as well as technology and vocational schools.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- The Facebook Fellowship Program & Emerging Scholar Awards
- Jason Lang Scholarship | Awards & Financial Support
- 2019 University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarships in Canada
- Research Scholarships At Mahidol University for Thai Students
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia
- Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarships for International Students 2019
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.