The Chinese government is delighted to invite applications for the Chinese Government Scholarships For International students At Chinese University 2018/2019, only eligible scholars are invited to apply for this program.
Type: Masters, PhD
Value of Award: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
※ For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
※ Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2017-2018）cannot apply for this scholarship.How to Apply: To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018