The Chinese government is delighted to invite applications for the USTC Chinese Government Scholarships For International students at Chinese University 2019-2020, only eligible scholars are invited to apply for this program.
There are two types of scholarships offered:
- International masters scholarships in China 2019.
- PhD scholarships in China for International students 2019
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by the Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time international master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
Field/Level of Study
This scholarship for international students in China.
This is one of the Chinese Government Scholarships for International students.
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition Waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2019).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2019).
※ For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2019, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2019.
※ Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding(2018-2019) cannot apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
The deadline for application falls on March annually.
Interested applicants for these Scholarships For International students in China should visit the Program Webpage for details by clicking on the link below:
- Chinese University Program Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020
- Chongqing University Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship Program in China, 2018
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020
- Jiangsu University CSC Masters and PhD Scholarships, China 2019
- Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China, 2019
- Top 10 Chinese Government Scholarships for Rwandan Students 2019-2020
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Applications are open for the Chinese Government Scholarships For International students At Chinese University 2019-2020. These scholarships are available to masters and PhD students. APPLY NOW!!