Applications are currently been accepted for the Chinese Government Scholarships for Doctoral Program 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
- The scholarship will support doctoral students for three years, and, in exceptional circumstances, for up to four years.
- The doctoral program includes a compulsory taught component in the first year , including a course on legal research methodology.
Language of instruction
The language of instruction is English.
Application pre-approval procedure
- Applicants must receive Professor Zahar’s express permission before submitting any application documents to the university under this program.
- As these positions are specifically for advanced research in environmental law, persons without a law degree should not seek pre-approval
- Once approval to apply has been given, Professor Zahar will give directions to applicants on how to submit their application to the university.
- Applicants should be aware that if they are shortlisted they will be interviewed by a specially appointed panel of legal experts.
- The DEADLINE for completed applications to be submitted to the university is 15 March 2018.
- Therefore applicants must contact Professor Zahar well before this deadline
Contact information for the pre-approval procedureProfessor Alexander ZaharLuojia Distinguished Professor,and Assistant DirectorResearch Institute of Environmental LawWuhan UniversityWuhan 430072, Hubei ProvincePeople’s Republic of China
Application Deadline: 15 March 2018.
For More Information: