SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the Fully Funded Chinese Government – Chinese University Program (CUP) Scholarships for International Students 2018/19. Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a fully funded scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
About the Scholarship:
Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarship is hosted by China.
Scholarship is open to international students that are non-Chinese citizens.
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Step 1 – Apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
- Step 2 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System （Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in）, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please consult your target university for the Instructions of the CGS Information System and Agency Number.
- Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to your target university before the deadline.
You need to apply between early January and early April. Please consult the Chinese universities for the specific deadline of each year.
15th April (Annually). This scholarship is currently unavailable. However, we shall keep you posted on the new date.
Important Notes: Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be considered by CSC.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.