Last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Applications are currently ongong for the Chevening Scholarships for Cameroon 2018-2019. Cameroon Studdents aspiring to carry out their higher Education Studies in the UK can apply ASAP.
ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROON:
Chevening Scholarships in Cameroon are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year taught Master’s degree programme at any UK university. They provide a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. A Chevening award offers financial support along with the opportunity of becoming part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from Cameroon can choose any course of study at any UK higher education institution, when selecting your field of study please refer to the UK priorities in your Country.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROON:
LEVEL OF STUDY:
This scholarship is for Masters degree program
FIELD OF STUDY:
Any field of study available or chosen by the student in UK university
scholarship is to be taken in UK
This scholarship is for students from cameroon
The students financial responsibilities will be taken care of during the course of study
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018
How to Apply for a Chevening Scholarship
Before you apply please refer to the Chevening website. When you are ready to proceed click on the application centre above and select your country award (e.g Afghanistan Chevening Scholarships).
To start your online application
To start your application, please visit the Apply page, select your country / territory and level and then complete the Eligibility form.
If you have already started an application you can continue to complete a saved form by logging in using the login button, click on the application centre button and select Review Status.
To check the progress of a submitted application
To check the progress of an application you have already submitted and any communications sent to you, log in using the login button and click on the application centre. You cannot make changes to your application form once submitted, but you can edit the Contact Details section and upload supporting documentation.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, click on the ‘Help Centre’ tab above. You can also search the frequently asked questions section.
updates on the application deadline for this program will be communicated as soon as it is made available,we advice that you keep checking this site for the latsest informstion in this regard