Applications are currently ongoing for the Chevening Scholarships for Cameroonians 2020. Cameroon Students aspiring to carry out their higher Education Studies in the UK can apply ASAP.
About Chevening Scholarship for Cameroon
Chevening Scholarships in Cameroon are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year taught Master’s degree programme at any UK university. They provide a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. A Chevening award offers financial support along with the opportunity of becoming part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from Cameroon can choose any course of study at any UK higher education institution, when selecting your field of study please refer to the UK priorities in your Country.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROON:
Level/Field of Study
Chevening Scholarships for Cameroon students is to be taken in the UK.
This is one of Chevening Scholarships for Cameroonian students.
Recipients of the Chevening Scholarships for Cameroonian students will have the student’s financial responsibilities taken care of during the course of study.
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July
How to Apply for a Chevening Scholarship
Before you apply please refer to the Chevening website. When you are ready to proceed, click on the application centre above and select your country award (e.g Afghanistan Chevening Scholarships).
To start your online application
To start your application, please visit the Apply page, select your country/territory and level and then complete the Eligibility form.
If you have already started an application you can continue to complete a saved form by logging in using the login button, click on the application centre button and select Review Status.
To check the progress of a submitted application
To check the progress of an application you have already submitted and any communications sent to you, log in using the login button and click on the application centre. You cannot make changes to your application form once submitted, but you can edit the Contact Details section and upload supporting documentation.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, click on the ‘Help Centre’ tab above. You can also search the frequently asked questions section.
Updates on the application deadline for this program will be communicated as soon as it is made available, we advise that you keep checking this site for the latest information in this regard
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROON STUDENTS
- Chevening 15,000 masters courses for International Students
- Chevening scholarships for Libyans
- List of Universities that Offer Scholarships for Developing Country Students(over 10000 available scholarships)
Applications are currently ongoing for the Chevening Scholarships for Cameroon students 2019-2020. Eligible Masters students should HURRY and APPLY NOW!!