Thailand students are been invited to hurry an d apply for the CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAILAND STUDENTS 2018,All interested students seeking to secure this scholarship re been advised to ensure that they must have complied with the eligibility criteria and also ensure that their application were completely done to avoid disqualification of any sort.
ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAILAND STUDENTS:
Chevening Scholarships in Thailand are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year taught Master’s degree programme at any UK university. They provide a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. A Chevening award offers financial support along with the opportunity of becoming part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from Thailand can choose any course of study at any UK higher education institution, when selecting your field of study please refer to the UK priorities in your Country.
There are more than 1,500 scholarships on offer globally for the 2018/2019 academic year. The call for new applicants follows the selection of 27 scholars from Thailand, who won an award to study at a UK university this year. Many of last year’s successful applicants have been sharing their stories through the #ChosenForChevening hashtag on Twitterand Instagram.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
CHEVENING FELLOWSHIPS IN THAILAND
Chevening Fellowships are awarded to talented mid-career professionals who have already demonstrated their capacity to lead and influence. Chevening Fellows are active in their field or subject and are looking to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills, and expertise by spending time in the UK on a fully-funded short course or research project.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAILAND STUDENTS 2018:
The Chevening programme grants awards to outstanding individuals with leadership potential from around the world. A Chevening Scholarship offers financial support to individuals wishing to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, along with the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
LEVEL OF STUDY:
This is a is a one years masters taught scholarship for students from Thailand
FIELD OF STUDY:
Applicants from Thailand can choose any course of study, but we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
• Democracy and Political Governance
• Human Rights
• Conflict Issues
• Climate Change and Energy
• Trade and Investment
This scholarship is to be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
students from Thailand can apply for this program.Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
A Chevening Scholarship in Thailand includes:
• University tuition fees (Chevening applies a tuition fee cap of £18,000 to MBA programmes. Applicants will be expected to cover the remaining costs above the £18,000 cap)
• A monthly stipend
• Travel costs to and from the UK
• An arrival allowance
• A homeward departure allowance
• A thesis grant
• A grant for study materials
• A study travel allowance
• The cost of one visa application
• A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP Eligibility REQUIREMENTS:
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018
You are not eligible for a Chevening Award if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong)
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee (since July 2015) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee (since July 2015) of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening/Partner Award from the organisation for which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- (Note: Immediate relatives are defined as parents or step-parents, siblings or step-siblings, children or step-children, spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner (where the couple have been in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership for at least two years)
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship. However, if you have previously studied under a UK Government-funded scholarship (including Chevening), you may be eligible to apply for a Chevening Fellowship five years after completion of your initial UK Government-funded scholarship.
Once submitted, applications undergo an electronic sift against our eligibility criteria. Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process. Please note that once your application has been submitted, it is not possible to change it retrospectively.
CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP Application procedure
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online applications system, available through the ‘Apply’ button on your country/territory’s page.
Prior to starting your application, please ensure you have the following ready:
- Valid passport or national ID card
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK Master’s course choices
- The names and details of two valid referees
Please note that if you are shortlisted for an award, you will be required to log into the online application system and request a reference from your referees. The request will generate an email to the referees and they will need to submit the reference by 25 February 2019.
- English language (if requirements already met)
- UK Master’s university offer (if requirements already met)
You can submit your initial application without these optional documents and upload them to your application at any point to 11 July 2019. Please note that if you are eventually conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you provide evidence that you meet the Chevening English language requirements and that you have at least one unconditional offer from an eligible course by 11 July 2019 in order to remain in the process.
To apply for this scholarship, we welcome you to go through this Official Application Link
CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open between 12:00 BST on 6 August 2018 and 12:00 GMT on 6 November 2018. Applications for some Chevening Fellowships are also now open.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THAT YOU VIEW THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES:
Thailand students, their is an opportunity here for you. Hurry and apply right now for the CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAILAND STUDENTS 2019, see details for application procedure and program deadline