CHET Advance Scholarship Program Application
CHET is happy to announce their annual scholarship program which is the CHET Advance Scholarship Program. Chet Scholarship is high school senior and freshmen who are U.S citizens. If this meets you right, taken advantage of this opportunity and apply for Chet scholarship 2019. the scholarship is worth between $500 to $2,500. Waste no time in sending in your applications and also recommend for a friend and family.
About CHET Advance Scholarship Program
The CHET Advance Scholarship is an annual program offered by the State Treasurer’s Office to help Connecticut students pay for college. The scholarship is available to high school senior and higher school freshmen. The purpose of CHET Advance Scholarship Program is to support students and their families to save for college expenses and to help facilitate the financial burdens faced by prospective college students. This academic year, CHET Advance will award 200 scholarships around $500,000 amounts throughout the fall of 2019.
Even the Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET) is a state-sponsored, tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan that is helping individuals and families plan for the cost of higher education. It’s offered to any citizen or taxpayer.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Chet scholarship 2019
Level/Field of Study
The chet scholarship is open to high school senior and higher school freshmen. You can browse through this list of High School Scholarships.
The CHET Advance Scholarship Program is hosted in the United States.
The CHET Advance Scholarship Program is open to only U.S citizens. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The 2019-2020 CHET Advance Scholarship will provide up to 200 college scholarships to high school seniors and freshman as follows:
• Seniors: Up to 100 $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to students who are high school seniors during the 2019-2020 school year, and who plan to enter college no later than the Fall of 2019. Winning seniors will be chosen on a random basis.
• Freshman: Up to 100 $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to students who are high school freshman during the 2019-2020 school year. Each winner has the opportunity to receive an additional $500 match if they save $500 in an individual CHET account by May 30th of their senior year of high school.
Eligibility For The Chet scholarship 2019:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
1. High School Senior Applicants:
• Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0, and must be enrolled in a Category 1 or Category 2 school. The student will be required to supply a transcript verifying grade point average and school enrollment.
• Must confirm intention to attend college or other post-secondary educational institution. The application form will ask for confirmation that the applicant intends to attend college beginning no later than September 30, 2018 (student can defer college for one year post-high-school graduation).
2. High School Freshman Applicants:
• Must be enrolled in a Category 1 or Category 2 school (no minimum grade point average is required for freshman applicants).
• Must confirm intention to attend college or other post-secondary educational institution. The application form will ask for confirmation that the applicant intends to attend college beginning no later than September 30, 2021 (student can defer college for one year post-high-school graduation).
3. Must be at least thirteen (13) years of age
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply for CHET Advance Scholarship program by following the given instruction:
• Candidates must login themselves through the given link: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f
• Complete the online form
• Upload the required information
• Submit your application
Students must complete and submit an application between 8:00 A.M. EDT on August, and 5:00 P.M. EDT on October Yealy.
Link for More Information:
For more Information visit the scholarship webpage.
For questions about the CHET Advance Scholarship application process, applicants can contact ISTS by clicking on the Live Chat tab within the online application or by calling 1-855-670-ISTS (4787) Monday through Friday from 9:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. EST or via email at contactus-at-applyists.com.
- 2019 Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students 2019-2020
- Cardiff University: Center of Law and Society Research Visitor Fellowship 2019
- Fully-funded Kader Asmal MSc Fellowships in Ireland 2019-2020
- United Nations University Fellowship for Developing Countries 2019
- Post-Doc Fellowship at the Technical University of Munich in Germany, 2019-2020
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students, 2019-2020(SHARE)
- Cifar Azrieli Global Scholars Research Program for International Students in Canada, 2019
- UNESCO-IHE’s Netherlands Fellowship Programmes 2019
- University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK, 2019