Sheffield University is delighted to invited applications for the Chemical Engineering Academic Achievement Scholarship Program. This call is only intended to Home/EU students. The closing date of application is 30 June 2018.
About the Sponsor
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School.
Awards worth up to £1,500 to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence by achieving A*AA or better at A level, or equivalent including pre-requisite subjects.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Half the scholarship will be paid during the first semester of year 1, with the second half contingent upon achieving at least a 2:i average at the end of the first year of study.
- Open to Home/EU students applying in the 2017-18 admissions cycle for a place on one of our undergraduate courses starting in September 2018.
- This scholarship is open to those who apply to and make Sheffield their Firm choice by 30th June 2018.
- Students may be awarded a maximum of one departmental scholarship.
- This scholarship is for the first year of study only.
The scholarships are open to Home/EU students.
These scholarships will be awarded automatically on the basis of results received from UCAS during Confirmation.
June 30, 2018.