SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications for the CALG Scholarship are recently accepted. Eligible applicants should be students who are currently enrolled at undergraduate degree majoring in business studies. There are two awards available this year. Each of those amounting up to $1,000. To apply, all applicants are required to write an essay responding the question below. The essay and other supporting documents must be received no later than 23 October 2017.
Description (About Scholarship/Sponsor)
Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) is pleased to announce their scholarship program. The scholarship is available for CALG individual and corporate members who are pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification. Two scholarship awards will be given to the deserving candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Business-related subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Each of the winning candidates will be granted up to $1,000.
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this CALG Scholarship, all candidates must ensure that they are qualified person based on the criteria as follow:
- GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater
- Also the GPA must be derived from a major in Business with relevant coursework in Human Resources
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning
- CALG individual and corporate members pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, CAAP, etc.) are eligible to apply. CALG board members are not eligible.
How To Apply
Please submit all of the materials as follow:
- a typed essay on “Why you want to be a Human Resources Professional and what this Scholarship will mean to you” (500 to 600 words)
- a letter of recommendation from an instructor
- a letter of recommendation from an advisor or department head
- a copy of your Transcript or last semester’s grades
23 October 2017.