former McDonald’s Corporation CEO, Charlie Bell is welcoming applications from Charlie Bell Scholarship for Future Leaders in Australia. The Scholarship is designed for Australian Students pursuing their Bachelors’s and Masters Degree Studies in any Australia University.
The Charlie Bell Scholarship for Future Leaders will reward successful candidates with a contribution of up to $15,000 towards tuition fees for their chosen undergraduate or post graduate study.
Level : Bachelor and Master Degree in any Field of Study.
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, applicants must:
– Gain acceptance to or be enrolled in, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an Australian University;
– Be available to commence university or continue university, as the case may be, in semester 1, 2018;
– Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
– In respect of the Employee Award, the applicant must be employed by McDonald’s or its franchisees.
– If an applicant is aged under 18 years, parental consent is required to validate the Scholarship application.
How to Apply:
Applications documents are to be submitted via email to email@example.com in pdf format (file size cannot exceed 25MB). Application Form is a fillable pdf form, please complete and save before sending.
From Monday 21st August to Wednesday 1st November 2017.