Charan Singh University. is currently inviting applications for some Phd Position (JRF/DEO/Field assistant). All applications are done online. Please make sure you read through the Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, formerly Meerut University, is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university was established in 1965.
Course Level: Positions are available for pursuing research programme.
Study Subject: Positions are available for the post of JRF/DEO/Field assistant.
- Junior Research Fellow-01 (JRF): Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA 5000/- (for first two years) and Rs. 28,000/- + HRA 5600/- (in third year) Minimum Qualification: M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Phil with 60% marks in the area of Plant Sciences, preferably Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Biotechnology.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)-01: Emoluments-12000/-PM
- Field assistant-8000/-PM
Scholarship can be taken in India
- Junior Research Fellow-01 (JRF): Minimum Qualification: M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Phil with 60% marks in the area of Plant Sciences, preferably Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Biotechnology. NET qualified candidates having experience in the area of molecular markers and QTL analysis will be preferred
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)-01: Graduate in any stream with experience in computer applications;
- Field assistant-01; Intermediate (Agriculture) with experience in conducting and monitoring field-based experiments and trials
Nationality: Students from India are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their bio-data to Dr. Sachin Kumar (Principal Investigator) on or before May 20, 2017 by Email ([email protected]) mentioning “Application for the post of JRF” in the subject line or “Application for the post of DEO or Field Assistant”. Interviews will be held on May 29, 2017 (Monday) at 11:00 AM in the Department of Genetics & Plant Breeding, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut – 250004 (UP). Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of interview for verification (bio-data may also be submitted at the time of interview). No separate interview letters will be issued and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 20, 2017.