Chandigarh University in India is offering a full merit tuition free sponsorship to bright but less privileged students from around the world who wish to study in India. This sponsorship opportunity is meant for the pursuit of undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
Know about Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Ranked among Asia’s best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach.
Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
The university is approved by All India University (IAU), the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the government. from India. If in doubt, please contact our Ambassador, Mr. Michael.
The University of Chandigarh offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, management, computer science, education, animation and multimedia, tourism, science and more. pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, architecture, commerce, law, agriculture, media studies, life sciences and basic sciences. It also offers engineering and management programs in collaboration with IBM and an MBA in Banking and Financial Engineering in collaboration with the ICICI Direct Center for Financial Learning.
Chandigarh university scholarship 2019 is targeted at current and prospective students who wish to pursue a undergraduate or graduate course (if offered by the University) in all subjects proposed by the university. If you wish to know more about other available India Scholarships, click on the link
Chandigarh university scholarship is hosted in India. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
Chandigarh University Scholarship is a partial scholarship. It is between 15% and 50% (maximum) for tuition fees only. In addition, support from the airport to the university campus and food (3 times a day) if the applicant chooses a home.
The Chandigarh university scholarship is available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of India, Nepal and Bhutan. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
All applicants are expected to fulfill the criteria to be considered eligible;
- Only Students outside India, Nepal and Bhutan can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements are not required but all academic documents are to be sent to [email protected] for eligibility checking
- The applicant must be able to read, write and understand the English Language.
All Applications must be submitted online. Interested students can contact Michael at [email protected]
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2019-2020
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2019-2020
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2019
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.