The University of Warwick, UK is glad to announce its Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick, UK.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all international students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Born out of boldness, imagination and collaboration, the University of Warwick is a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards.
the campus in Coventry welcomes over 26,500 students from over 150countries. We’re a constant presence in the rankings of the UK’s and the world’s greatest universities, and the 2014 Research Excellence Framework placed us 7th among UK research universities, meaning you’ll learn alongsideacademics at the cusp of new thinking.
Warwick constantly invests into student services and campus facilities. You’ll benefit from excellent support from accommodation help to careers advice, free counselling and health services. You can study in The Oculus, our teaching and learning building, and soon enjoy a new state-of-the-art SportsHub.
Surrounded by peaceful greenery and bustling cities, we have access to agreat transport network to travel across the UK and Europe too.
What You Need To Know About The Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
This scholarship Is available for PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
The scholarship is to be taken in UK at The University of Warwick.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to both national and international students that are pursuing their PhD study in UK .
For 2019/20 entry there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick Eligibility:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
We strongly advise that all applicants read the guidance listed below before completing an application form. Part of the application will be based on the PGR Ranking Criteria and so it is important you are familiar with this document.
Please note due to the volume of enquiries the Graduate School is unable to send any application materials to potential applicants.
How To Apply For The Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick
All applicants should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants‘ carefully before completing the application form.
1. New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
2. If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 18th January 2019.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 25th February 2019 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by 15 March 2018.
Please do not contact the Graduate School before this date to enquire about results.