SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are invited for Central European Initiative (CEI) Fellowship.The Central European Initiative (CEI) Fellowship is open to young writers under 35 years of age from non-EU CEI countries (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine).
The CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence is an award aimed at encouraging cross-border cooperation and promotion in the field of literature
The Central European Initiative (CEI) is a regional intergovernmental forum committed to supporting European integration through cooperation between and among its Member States and with the European Union, other interested public institutions or private and non-governmental organizations, as well as international and regional organizations.
Course Level: The CEI Fellowship is available for Writers in residence.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the subject of literature.
Scholarship Award: The winner will receive a cash award of 5,000 EUR for a three-month residence permit in any CEI Member State of the candidate’s choice. During this period, the selected author will work on the literary project he or she proposed in his/her application.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- It is open to young writers under 35 years of age from non-EU CEI countries (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine).
Nationality: Applicants who are not part of the European Union (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine) can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a writer.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications must be sent by regular mail to the Slovene’s Writers Association
- A filled in the registration form (find attached).
- A biography of the applicant in English (max. 1800 characters without spaces).
- The copy of a valid ID or passport with the visible date and place of birth, and the citizenship of the applicant.
- A bibliography of the applicant in English (max. 3600 characters without spaces).
- A description in English of the project to be undertaken during the three-month residence
(2000 – 4500 characters without spaces). The project must be a literary work (all genres and themes), not a research project.
- One original signed letter of recommendation in English (max. 1800 characters without spaces, letters without the original signature will not be considered).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.