SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for Central European Initiative (CEI) Fellowship.The Central European Initiative (CEI) Fellowship is open to young writers under 35 years of age from non-EU CEI countries (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine).
The CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence is an award aimed at encouraging cross-border cooperation and promotion in the field of literature
The Central European Initiative (CEI) is a regional intergovernmental forum committed to supporting European integration through cooperation between and among its Member States and with the European Union, other interested public institutions or private and non-governmental organizations, as well as international and regional organizations.
Course Level: The CEI Fellowship is available for Writers in residence.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the subject of literature.
Scholarship Award: The winner will receive a cash award of 5,000 EUR for a three-month residence permit in any CEI Member State of the candidate’s choice. During this period, the selected author will work on the literary project he or she proposed in his/her application.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- It is open to young writers under 35 years of age from non-EU CEI countries (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine).
Nationality: Applicants who are not part of the European Union (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine) can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a writer.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications must be sent by regular mail to the Slovene’s Writers Association
- A filled in the registration form (find attached).
- A biography of the applicant in English (max. 1800 characters without spaces).
- The copy of a valid ID or passport with the visible date and place of birth, and the citizenship of the applicant.
- A bibliography of the applicant in English (max. 3600 characters without spaces).
- A description in English of the project to be undertaken during the three-month residence
(2000 – 4500 characters without spaces). The project must be a literary work (all genres and themes), not a research project.
- One original signed letter of recommendation in English (max. 1800 characters without spaces, letters without the original signature will not be considered).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.