SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The IFAO in partnership with CEDEJ are jointly making available a scholarship in human and social sciences on contemporary developments of Egyptian society in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. This scholarship is open to students of any nationality who hold a Master or equivalent and are or will be registered for a PhD at the date of September 1, 2018.
French Institute of Oriental Archeology (or IFAO), also known as the French Institute for Oriental Archaeology in Cairo is a French research institute based in Cairo, Egypt, dedicated to the study of the archaeology, history and languages of the various periods of Egypt’s civilisation.
Offer is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is in human and social sciences on contemporary developments of Egyptian society in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
The scholarship amount is 12 monthly payments of 1 000 euros net per month (in addition to the granting of a round-trip flight ticket). The beneficiary may, at his/her option, receive this scholarship either for 12 consecutive months starting from September 1, 2018, or for 12 months spread over two years from September 1, 2018, till August 31, 2019.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
This scholarship is open to students of any nationality who hold a Master or equivalent and are or will register for a PhD at the date of September 1, 2018.
31st May 2018
The application should include the following:
- ID Photocopy;
- A curriculum vitae in English or French;
- If the candidate has not register for the PhD yet: a certificate of Master’s degree or equivalent, or alternatively, a certificate of registration for the second year of the MA for the year 2017-2018;
- If the candidate is already registered for the PhD: a registration certificate of the University for the year 2017-2018;
- A research project presentation, in a maximum of ten pages, in French or English;
- Two recommendation letters in English or French
How to Apply:
The application should be in electronic form.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link