Applications are ongoing for CEA-INRIA PhD Scholarship Grants in France, 2018; in the context of the interdisciplinary COSMIC (Compressed Sensing for Magnetic resonance Imaging & Cosmology1 project, in collaboration between Philippe Ciuciu (CEA/NeuroSpin2 & INRIA-CEA Parietal team3) and Jean-Luc Starck (CEA/DAp, CosmoStat lab4).
The French Institute for Research in Computer Science and Automation is a French national research institution focusing on computer science and applied mathematics.
Offer is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the field of Signal & image processing. MRI. Neuroimaging Machine learning
The position is for 3 years, gross salary will be about 2000 ¤ per month including social insurance. The starting date will be on October, 1st 2018 by the earliest.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in data processing and/or data analysis in neuroimaging or in astrophysics. Eligible qualifications for this position include:
- Msc in Image/Signal Processing, Data science or in biomedical engineering; the candidate will have to show a strong interest in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and in functional neuroimaging;
- Solid background in convex optimization and inverse problem solving (e.g., compress sensing, deconvolution, image restoration or reconstruction);
- Strong coding aptitudes, proficiency in Python and C or C++ Preliminary experience in GPU and/or multi-CPU parallel programming (e.g. using CUDA);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills, assertive and proactive.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
30th April 2018
How to Apply:
Please, submit a motivation letter detailing your current research interests, a curriculum vitae, and the contact information of up to three individuals who can provide a letter of recommendation via email.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link