CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students, 2019-2020
The Center for Cultural Resources and Education (CCRT) is offering the CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian students. These CCRT Scholarships are available for research-oriented projects.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support Indian students who wish to pursue academic research and merit-based research.
Level/Field of Study
The CCRT Scholarships are awarded in the field of culture and are available for research purposes.
The Center for Cultural Resources and Education (CCRT) is an autonomous organization under the Government of India’s Ministry of Culture.
Application for the CCRT Fellowships is open to Indian citizens.
The CCRT Junior Scholarship will award 200 Junior Fellowships for each financial year having a worth of Rs.10,000/- per month will be awarded to artists in the 25 to 40 age group for a maximum of two years.
For a candidate to be eligible for the CCRT Scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- Candidates from India can apply for the scholarship.
- A Junior Fellowship candidate would not have been eligible for a Junior Fellowship in any of the fields.
- A Bachelor’s degree/Graduation is the minimum qualification for candidates.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 25 years on application.
College Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a graduation degree.
How to Apply
All applications for the CCRT Junior Fellowship are done online by clicking on the MOC Schemes Application on the home page of the official website. The link is provided on the application link section.
However, the following should be adhered to:
- Applications are accepted online only. Please read the instructions carefully before completing the online form. If it is proposed to submit final and semiannual project reports in a language other than English/Hindi, applicants may translate the 500 word project into English/Hindi in summary, or send a printout of the application form with the Synopsis project in the chosen language, to the director of the CCRT, 15A, sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- Each selected application receives a unique registration number from the system. Applicants may refer to this number in any future correspondence with the CCRT and/or the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the completed application form that they must submit at the time of the interview/personal talk, along with their detailed project proposal. Other documents that candidates must bring at the time of the interview/personal talk will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates can access their application by indicating their registration number or name and can view or print the details of the application. It should be noted that once the application form has been sent, the applicant will have no further opportunity to process the information.
- At the time of the interview, short-listed candidates who are employed must also bring a NOC/letter of consent from their employer.
- If applicants work in departments/institutions/undertaking/universities/central/state governments, etc., they must obtain permission to apply for the grant of fellowship for a period of two years.
- At the time of the interview, they must also provide written assurance from their head of department/institution/company/university, etc., guaranteeing that, if the fellowship is approved, the candidate will be granted leave for the duration of the fellowship. The first payment of the scholarship amount will be released, in addition to the fulfilment of other conditions, upon presentation of a statement of leave.
- If you encounter technical problems when submitting applications online, please contact NIC Cell, M/o Culture by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Unfortunately, the application portal for the CCRT Fellowship is closed. Nevertheless, when the application is on the deadline is dated for October.
Applicants can also follow the link below to keep up with updates:
For more information on the CCRT Scholarships, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- BPCL Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in India 2019-2020
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2019-2020
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust Group Scholarship in India, 2019-2020