Combined Counselling Board (CCB), India is calling an online Scholarship Applications at CCB Welfare and Scholarship Scheme Online Application, India, 2020.
These opportunities are for the students of various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in government approved colleges or Universities in India.
Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. To avail this benefit, you must fill up the online scholarship application form and take admission in your choice colleges through CCB in its participating institutions.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
CCB Welfare and Scholarship 2020 is targeted at creating a Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for current and prospective students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate course (if offered by the University) in all subjects proposed by the government approved colleges or Universities in India. If you wish to know more about other available India Scholarships, click on the link
Combined Counselling Board scholarships is hosted in India. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
The CCB Welfare and Scholarship are available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of all States & UTs in India. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Combined Counselling Board scholarships benefits includes a Full tuition fee payment excluding hostel and some other miscellaneous charges.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of All States
Follow the below steps to Apply Online,
1. Visit the Official Website (ccbnic.in)
2. Click the “Apply Online” link
- Select your state.
- Read matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take the print out of Application Receipt.
- Take the printout of counseling letter from the website.
- Attend the counseling process.
- Select your choice college from the colleges’ list of CCB.
- Take the printout of Allotment Latter from CCB.
- Report to your college and do the admission process within 10 days of allotment.
- Inform your admission to CCB on Website ‘or’ call ccb on (CCB Scholarship Department) for final scholarship approval.
Other Important Information
- The original certificates/ documents verification done at the time of admission.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id because the important information may be sent to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
You can begin the application and get more details about the requirements by clicking on Online Application
The application deadline for the submission is 20th May annually.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Google India Challenge Scholarship
- George Snow Scholarship
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.