This opportunities are for the students of various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in government approved colleges or Universities in India.
Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. To avail this benefit, you must fill up the online scholarship application form and take admission in your choice colleges through CCB in its participating institutions.
Welfare and Scholarship Scheme
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the field of study in the University or institute.
Full tuition fee payment excluding hostel and some other miscellaneous charges
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
All States & UTs in India
SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of All States
20th May 2018
Follow the below steps to Apply Online,
1. Visit the Official Website (ccbnic.in)
2. Click the “Apply Online” link
- Select your state.
- Read the matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take print out of Application Receipt.
- Take printout of counselling letter from the website.
- Attend the counselling process.
- Select your choice college from the colleges list of CCB.
- Take printout of Allotment Latter from CCB.
- Report to your college and do admission process within 10 days of allotment.
- Inform your admission to CCB on Website ‘or’ call ccb on (CCB Scholarship Department) for final scholarship approval.
Other Important Information
- The original certificates/ documents verification done at the time of admission.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id because the important information may be send to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
You can begin the application and get more details about the requirements by clicking on Online Application
To access other opportunities, click