Combined Counselling Board (CCB), India is calling an online Scholarship Applications at CCB Welfare and Scholarship Scheme Online Application, India, 2020.
These opportunities are for the students of various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in government-approved colleges or Universities in India. And over the years, a quite number of Indian students have benefited from this scholarship.
Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. To avail this benefit, you must fill up the online scholarship application form and take admission in your choice colleges through CCB in its participating institutions.
This post provides you with detail information about CCB Welfare and Scholarship Scheme Online Application and how you can successfully apply.
You can scroll the table of content below to get an overview of all this post entails.
About CCB Welfare and Scholarship
This Welfare and Scholarship Scheme is provided by the CCB. CCB has an association with a large number of leading colleges/institutions/universities of India with the nation repute. Students who pass out from any of our participating colleges are eligible for Government, Semi-Govt. or Private jobs and in abroad.
CCB Welfare and Scholarship 2020 is targeted at creating a Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for current and prospective students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate course (if offered by the University) in all subjects proposed by the government approved colleges or Universities in India. If you wish to know more about other available India Scholarships.
Combined Counselling Board scholarships are hosted in India. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
The CCB Welfare and Scholarship are available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of all States & UTs in India.
The Combined Counselling Board scholarship benefits include a Full tuition fee payment excluding hostel and some other miscellaneous charges. The number of scholarship offers was not made specified.
SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of All States
Follow the below steps to Apply Online,
1. Visit the Official Website (ccbnic.in)
2. Click the “Apply Online” link
- Select your state.
- Read matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take the print out of Application Receipt.
- Take the printout of the counseling letter from the website.
- Attend the counseling process.
- Select your choice college from the colleges’ list of CCB.
- Take the printout of Allotment Latter from CCB.
- Report to your college and do the admission process within 10 days of allotment.
- Inform your admission to CCB on Website ‘or’ call ccb on (CCB Scholarship Department) for final scholarship approval.
Other Important Information
- The original certificates/ documents verification done at the time of admission.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id because the important information may be sent to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
You can begin the application and get more details about the requirements by clicking on Online Application
The application deadline for the submission is 20th May annually.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Google India Challenge Scholarship
- George Snow Scholarship
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.