Catholic Fellows Program 2019
Nominations for the Catholic Fellows Program 2019 are open. The International Development Fellowships Program of Catholic Relief Services (IDFP) is aimed at people who are committed to a career in international development.
The Catholic Fellows Program holders receive comprehensive training in the management and implementation of the program.
They support the work of CRS in various areas such as agriculture/livelihood, health, peacebuilding, emergency education, microfinance or a combination of these areas. The Fellows’ training focuses on project management, project design and proposal development, partnerships and capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, budget and resource management, supply chain and logistics, human resources and safety protocols.
Catholic Relief Services offers 20-30 scholarships every year. Each fellow is enrolled in one of the overseas Catholic Relief Services programs for a 12-month scholarship. CRS determines the location by matching the skills and experience of the fellows with the portfolio and needs of the country program. Most fellows continue to work in various positions for CRS upon completion of the scholarship.
More About the Catholic Fellows Program 2019
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
International Development Fellowships Program is being hosted by Catholic Relief Services.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
This Catholic Relief Services International Development is open for developing countries citizens.
Aside from the Catholic Fellows Program 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
CRS offers International Development Fellowships Program participants the following benefits:
- Great opportunities for professional growth and development abroad
- Compensation, allowances and furnished apartments
- Transport to and from the country
- Extended insurance (medical, dental, life-long, travel/accident, evacuation and personal items)
- Paid holidays, sick holidays and personal holidays, as well as 12 days, paid holidays
- Help with language learning
- For 2019, the allocation is $ 30,000. The scholarship holders pay their share of the health insurance premiums and, like other CRS employees, contribute to their placement. Depending on their job in the country, some scholars may receive a maintenance allowance.
Number of Scholarship
CRS accepts 20 to 30 scholars each year. They expect to select 25 Catholic Fellows Program holders for August 2019.
Eligibility for Catholic Relief Services International Development
- University degree in relevant areas of international development (eg agriculture, health care, engineering, trade, public administration, finance, supply chain
- English language skills and good oral and written communication skills
- Professional knowledge of a second language (preferred are the main languages in which the SIR works)
- At least six months of work or volunteer experience abroad in a developing country (candidates with at least five years of experience and residence in a developing country)
- Strong interest in a career in development or emergency aid
- Willingness to work in different regions and developing countries around the world
- Can work with respect and professionalism in an intercultural environment
How to Apply for Catholic Fellows Program 2019
To be considered for the program, please follow these 3 steps:
- Write your cover letter (maximum 500 words). The cover letter should contain the following:
- Why would you like to participate in the CRS Fellows program and why are you a good candidate for the program?
- Relevant experience demonstrating your understanding of the working environment abroad
- Update your resume or resume to highlight your experience and qualifications
Apply for the scholarship program.
Catholic Fellows Program 2019 Application Deadline
The IDFP application closed on November 1, 2018. They accepted and check the applications on an ongoing basis. Applications received before 8 October 2018 was given priority consideration.
- 2019 Asia Foundation Development Fellowship in Asia and USA
- Technology For All Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- 2019 INK Fellows Program for Innovators & Changemakers
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- University of South Wales Chancellors International Development Scholarships in UK, 2019
- Azrieli Foundation Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Programme for Canadian Citizens in Israel 2019
- Ashton Partnership Scholarship in Water Security, UK
- Japan Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020
- The Hotels Cheap Scholarship Program 2019/2020
- Tennessee Hope Scholarships 2019-2020 | Apply Now
Nominations for the Catholic Fellows Program 2019 are open. the International Development Fellowships Program allocation is $ 30,000.