Do you want to study abroad in Montenegro? Then, know more about low tuition and cost of living of studying at University of Montenegro.Study Abroad in Montenegro: Low Tuition, Low Cost Of Living at University Of Montenegro Montenegro is located in the southern part of Eastern Europe with a … [Read more...] about Study Abroad in Montenegro: Low Tuition, Low Cost Of Living at University Of Montenegro
Montenegro Scholarships 2020
Are you from Montenegro? Looking for undergraduate, masters or Ph.D. scholarships to study At home or abroad.
The world scholarship forum team has gone round to put together these list of scholarships to be able to help finance your academics at any level. Majorly these scholarships are fully funded and some of them are partially funded.
Montenegro is located in the southern part of Eastern Europe with a classification of the upper-middle-income country by the World Bank. The cultural heritage of the country is heavily influenced by the cultures of countries it shares borders with.
It is common to notice the influence of Adriatic, Slavic, orthodox and Central European cultures in the day to day activities of people here. This makes this country of just under 700,000 thousand inhabitants one of the most multicultural places in Eastern and Central Europe.
Why study in Montenegro
1. The education system is well established and efficiently managed by the government agency in charge of higher education. A wide range of academic programs is offered to lead to a Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate degrees.
2. The fees charged in Montenegro for University education is comparatively low.
3. The main University, The University of Montenegro, collaborates with many countries around the world thus providing valuable multicultural experiences for the students through exchange programs.
4. By studying in Montenegro, students, especially those with a flair for languages, can easily learn up to 5 languages. This is because, apart from the official language Montenegrin, Serbian, Bosnian, Albanian and Croatian are also recognized as official languages.
Cost of living in Montenegro
The cost of living in Montenegro is relatively lower than other major European and world cities. For instance, it is about 47% lower than in the US.
And to put it in better perspective city-wise, the cost of living in Podgorica is 64% lower than Washington DC; about 50% lower than Stockholm; 61% lower than London; and 12% cheaper than if you lived in Tehran.
- The average cost of lunch in the business district – €11
- Fast food in a restaurant – €4
- 2 liters of Coca-Cola – €1.4
- Monthly rent for a studio apartment (furnished) – €257
- Monthly Internet of 8Mbs – €22
- Monthly ticket public transport – €26
- Movie ticket – €4
- Dinner in a pub – €10
Therefore, if you are searching for any of the following opportunity you are in the right scholarship portal.
- Serbian scholarships
- postgraduate scholarship
- Serbia government scholarship
- Fulbright scholarships Montenegro
The Procter And Gamble Global CEO Challenge – P & G CEO Challenge is now open. This competition is open to undergraduate or master students from one of the defined countries listed below. The application deadline is vary depending on the students’ nationality.Program Description: Navigate … [Read more...] about P & G CEO Challenge Program
This scholarship is offered on annual basis by Asia Pacific College of Diplomacy (APCD). International students from selected regions are welcome to apply. Those are selected will be undertaking MA program majoring in diplomacy. The scholarship covers tuition fees of the program. Please anticipate … [Read more...] about Ruth Dobson’s Annual Master in Diplomacy Scholarship in Australia
Entries are now been submitted for the Matra Rule of Law Training Programme which is financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.Applicants from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine are eligible to apply for … [Read more...] about 2017-2018 Ministry of Foreign Affairs Training Fellowship Programme
EWI invites women scholars and students for the Ecumenical Women’s Initiative (EWI) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME RESEARCH GRANTS to explore these questions through research focused on the EWI region (i.e. Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and/or Serbia). The following strategic … [Read more...] about Ecumenical Women’s Initiative (EWI) FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME RESEARCH GRANTS 2017
The significant role of and impact that the Internet has on social, educational, cultural, legal, economic, and political aspects of society around the world are evident in the development of the Balkan countries in particular as well. Given the record participation at major Internet governance (IG) … [Read more...] about Balkan School On Internet Governance Fellowship 2017