UNESCO Fellowship Program 2020-2021 is aimed at awarding opportunities for students to pursue a short course that is based on the participant's choice of study.The UNESCO Category II International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (ISEDC) in Moscow (Russian Federation) is inviting applications for twenty (20) fellowships of four weeks (4) duration … [Read more...] about UNESCO /ISEDC Fellowship Programme 2020-2021 – Russia
Bermuda Scholarships 2020
Bermuda Scholarships 2020are provided to Bermuda students to help ease the financial burden they come across in their education.
These bermudascholarships are sponsored by various institutions, government bodies, international organizations, the BHB and a lot more.
Nevertheless, Bermuda scholarships range from but not limited to the following:
- Bermuda scholarships to study abroad
- Scholarships for Bermuda students
- Bermuda scholarships for international students.
Bermuda Hospitals Board(BHB)
The mission of the Bermuda Hospitals Board(BHB) is to ensure the highest quality of healthcare through service, education and leadership.
They support Bermudians who are seeking a career in the exciting and diverse field of healthcare through the BHB Scholarship Programme.
Education In Bermuda
The Bermuda Education Act of 1996 requires only three categories of schools to operate in the Bermuda educational system:
- An assisted school has all or part of its assets in a board of directors or board of directors and is partially maintained with public funds or, since 1965 and the unbundling of schools, it has received a public funding grant.
- A school maintained with all its government property and maintained entirely with public funds.
- A private school, which does not depend on public funds and which, since 1965 and after the separation of schools, has not received any subsidy from public funds. The private school sector comprises six traditional private schools, including two nuns, the remaining four are secular schools, a non-mixed school and the other Montessori school. In addition, in the private sector, there are several schools of education in the home, which must be registered with the government and receive minimum government regulation. The only children's school open to girls in the 1990s. In 1996, one of the subsidized schools became a private school.
Bermuda's public school system currently comprises 26 schools, including 18 primary schools, five middle schools, two senior schools (The Berkeley Institute and Cedarbridge Academy) and a special school.
An alternative program is offered to students with behaviour problems that can not function in the general public. There is one aided primary school, two middle schools and an aided senior school.
Bermuda College is a community college dedicated to offering the highest standards of academic and professional excellence, based not so much on one's background entering - but on what one has been able to achieve upon graduation.
It is one of the few community colleges of its size in the Western hemisphere that boasts a virtual campus with wireless coverage available campus-wide.
The Bermuda College offers a variety of academic, technical and professional courses in the Divisions of Applied Science & Technology, Business Administration & Hospitality, Liberal Arts.
Bermuda Scholarships 2020
Bermuda Scholarships are monetary or financial assistance to students citizens of Bermuda and foreign students to pursue their dreams in the professional fields of study.
These Bermuda Scholarships will give you the financial muscle to overcome your money oppositions in your pursuit of a profession in Bermuda.
Scholarships in Bermuda category here also include internships, volunteer, training, fellowships, grants and awards
- Bermuda college tuition
- Belco Bermuda scholarships
- Bermuda college application
- Bermuda government scholarships 2020
Here in our forum, we have carefully listed some fully funded scholarships for Bermuda undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The University of Sussex, Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the UK
- Professor Rae Earnshaw MSc Scholarship in Big Data at the University of Bradford in the UK.
- International PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience at Aix-Marseille University
- The government of Bermuda Scholarships for Undergraduates
- World Customs Organisation (WCO) Scholarships for Developing Countries at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan.
- UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries 2020 – Russia
- Yeungnam University Global Environment Scholarship Program (GESP) in South Korea
Check for more Bermuda Scholarship opportunities below
The University of Sussex is inviting applications for 25 scholarships to international students for postgraduate (taught) degree program. These Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK are available for International (Non-UK/EU) students.The University of Sussex, Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the UK, 2020 aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated … [Read more...] about University of Sussex, Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK, 2020
The University of Bradford is delighted to offer a scholarship to outstanding, self-funding candidate paying Home/EU fees, who has registered for MSc Big Data Science and Technology program for September 2017 start.The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. University aims to lead the world in … [Read more...] about Professor Rae Earnshaw MSc Scholarship in Big Data at University of Bradford in UK, 2017-2018
International PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience at Aix-Marseille University Aix-Marseille University is delighted to announce a doctoral scholarship for scholars from any countries. This scholarship is aimed to support students undertaking PhD degree in the field of integrative and clinical neurosciences. This year, there three awards available, each of those covers a monthly … [Read more...] about International PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience at Aix-Marseille University
Eastman Kodak Company, commonly known as Kodak, an American technology company is delighted to offer the “Kodak Student Scholarship Awards”. The Excellence in the Craft of Filmmaking award and Excellence in the Craft of Cinematography award are open to university or college students of film or film production at the undergraduate or graduate levels in an accredited degree. The … [Read more...] about Kodak Student Scholarship Awards 2017
The Government of Bermuda is inviting applications for a number of new and existing scholarships and awards. Scholarships are available for graduating senior school students pursuing the local or overseas post-secondary study.Bermuda is a parliamentary representative democratic dependency. The premier is the head of government, and there is a multi-party system. Bermuda is … [Read more...] about Government of Bermuda Scholarships for Undergraduates, 2017
The Ministry of Environment of Korea is glad to offer the Global Environment Scholarship Program (GESP). Scholarships are designed to support graduate studies Program for researchers working in the environment or related fields in Korea’s partnering countries.The main goal of GESP is to support the training of key personnel who have the capacity to lead the sustainable … [Read more...] about Yeungnam University Global Environment Scholarship Program (GESP) in South Korea, 2017