SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Cardiff University is delighted to call for application for the Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships 2018 , eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program. Our 2018 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students across undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The scholarship is hosted by the Cardiff University, UK
Scholarship is open to international students.
- The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a £2,000 award applied to the first year of study only.
- Qualifying recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International applicants holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award. Students who qualify for the scholarship will be contacted to confirm their eligibility.
- Candidates who meet the conditions stated in their UCAS offer will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
- International applicants holding offers for selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award.
- To be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet, or exceed, the University’s standard requirement set for your programme. This is typically a 2:1 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country), however, some courses will require you to achieve a 2:2 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated requirements will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
If you meet the conditions stated in your offer you will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
The Deadline for application is 24th August 2018.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK, 2018
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- 50 international ambassador scholarships at University of West London in UK , 2018
- University of St Andrews, School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme in UK, 2018
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.