SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre is delighted to invite applications for Research Associate/Research Fellow in Structural Brain MRI. The scholarship is open for both home and international applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to take forward CUBRIC’s ambitious neuroimaging research strategy, particularly in the field of structural MRI.
Cardiff University is recognized as one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. CUBRIC offers excellent scientific connections underpinned by funded national networks for microstructural imaging and 7T MRI.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Brain MRI research.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- £32,004 – £38,183 per annum (Grade 6).
- £40,523 – £46,924 per annum (Grade 7).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants with a relevant PhD, to take forward CUBRIC’s ambitious neuroimaging research strategy, particularly in the field of structural MRI.
- Applicants would aim also to exploit the benefits and address the challenges of 7 Tesla MRI for such methods.
- Applicants should have an emerging or established international profile, with an excellent publication record.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- In advance of submitting a full application, applicants are strongly encouraged to engage in informal discussions with CUBRIC’s Head of MRI (Prof Richard Wise, wiserg.at.cardiff.ac.uk or Cubricjobs.at.cardiff.ac.uk).
- Full details of the required criteria for the position can be found in the job pack online. Please submit with your full CV, together with a summary of research interests and career goals, and a clear statement of how you meet each of the essential criteria (and any of the desirable criteria) for the role.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 12, 2017.